FanFiction.Net
for Dark Life

5/25/2017 c3 3seira seiko
wow update plz
1/8/2015 c3 2tidra2012mi
This is a good start. But you need to go back to the beginning and proofread. There are so many mistakes in spelling and grammar that it makes the story hard to read and hard to follow, though I love the plot and the idea behind it all. Not bad for a first draft, but you can make it a lot longer and a lot better. Thanks for taking the time to post it.
6/5/2014 c3 2Valiance Leon
You do realize your grammar is atrocious, don't you? The storyline is interesting enough so far, but I recommend getting chapters beta'd before posting.
8/17/2013 c3 Witches brew
Intresting
who are Harry's friend
2/6/2013 c2 2InfiniteShadowRealm
I think the story is a bit fast...
I mean, the idea is good, only there aren't many details. It goes from the one actions straight into another. Maybe you should explain a bit more about the characters. Like why the Potters treat Harry so bad, who Alex is and those things.

And about your grammar: Do you have a beta. Because there are many mistakes.

But again the idea is good.
11/2/2012 c3 Void Account 931
HA HA HA HA YOU ARE SUCH A PERV. MY SISTER IS IN LOVE WITH HARRY I SHOULD MAKE HER READ THIS!
8/24/2012 c3 Guest
shitt
12/21/2011 c3 22AlarataraWitchIce
Only a few notes.

The way it's written actually seems kind of awkward, if that makes any sense. It doesn't seem as if there's a lot of detail, and some of the grammar and spelling is off.

Harry seems a bit Out of Character, but because you're the author you can make him however you want.

I think we should learn a bit more about Alex before we continue the story any farther, I just feel like I don't know who he is, besides the fact that he's the son of Lord Voldemort.

The first chapter lacks a lot of detail and information, even if it's just a prologue.

That's it.

Besides those things, I think that your story has a good concept. I think that you have a lot of potential as an author, and I'm not trying to be mean or critical when I write this review. I'm only writing this review because I care about your story and I don't want to see you get flamed if your story lacks certain things.

I hope you take my suggestions into consideration when writing the remainder of the story/re-writing the first few chapters. ~M.M.
7/18/2011 c3 1dragonfire04
please update soon. i like the story.
10/27/2010 c3 7LiviaHyde7
Poor Harry but i still want to know what happens next, please update soon! ;)
10/20/2010 c3 FireFox Vixen
beautifully written!
5/5/2010 c3 28kitsuneshadow47
Aww! Poor Harry! =O

...now I really wanna see what happens next... ^^" PLEASE UPDATE! I command you! XD

.::~*Kitsune*~::.

P.S.:

Small points to make to help you in da NEAR future... XD

- Noticed some grammatical/spelling errors-please make sure to proofread or have someone beta it BEFORE you publish it. ^^" No offense, but these kind of errors tend to drive me crazy. ^^" BUT! It was well thought-out, and I commend you for that. ^^ (although chapter 3 kinda got disturbing... ^^") And it's your first fic so I don't blame you for having these mistakes. ^_^

- Okay, Harry is getting kind of OOC here...me, I don't really mind-I tend to have some OOC in my fics too ^^" So I'm okay with it. ^^ But it may not be for others-so some advice I can give you to get more reviews/people to read is to try as much as you can to keep the characters...in character. As much as possible. XD

Okie? ^^" So sorry if I was a bit harsh there...I tried to be as honest as I could without being mean...and I'm usually nicer than this. ^^" Don't hate me! *cries* Anyway-you have my attention for this fic, and I hope you continue to post more for this story. ^~^ Okie? ~wO
10/4/2009 c3 manakinb2
Really good story. Update soon.
12/21/2008 c3 Care-free kitten
Oh my god! The 3rd chapter made me want to cry. It was soo hot at the same time though!
12/21/2008 c3 4DarkRocketX
Uh...disturbing. But...uh...hope you write another chapter...interesting...
25 Page 1 2 Next »