for The Skittle Fiasco

5/30/2012 c1 1Invader Ivy
Poor Mr. Quackums!
12/14/2009 c1 64HeartsGuardianSol
XD I loved it! i honestly have to admit im torn between "Aw poor Mr. Quackums!" and "Burn ducky burn." (has a slight rubber ducky issue) XD anyways i loved the story and thanks for posting it!
4/26/2008 c1 5Shadoworgxiii
Xemnas should never allow sugar anywhere near the othe Nobodies.
11/5/2007 c1 14jiv3y
“Why is XI so…insanely happy? XII, did you drug his lasagna again?”

^My favorite part. :3

Okay, so I'm going through the list of stories everyone added to our C2, and I honestly don't know why you're there. There's a little bit of awkward phrasing and repetitive use of words, but otherwise, this looks really good to me.

Thanks for the smile.
8/15/2007 c1 6sO-aSiAn
That was one of the best stories I've read on this site. It's so funny there are no words to explain it...
7/16/2007 c1 4HarvestMoonFlareon
HarvestMoonFlareon:cute,very cute indead!Judging from Zexion view on the Lasagna he must rilly LOVE Larxene.ow!,Watch that overgrow Dictanery or i'll tell Larxene that you LOVE her.

Zexion:you better not tell her!

Larxene:Tell me what.

Zexion:*blushes*Nothing!*leaves the room
7/11/2007 c1 6Maple Story of Anime of COCA
hehehehhehhehehhehehe...now that i read this, i'm wondering what wa put into MY skittles, although orange, cuz i can't stop giggling!

hehheh...No really, i'm about to suffocate!
7/5/2007 c1 17lovinjerryt
Oh. My. Gah. This is HILAROUS! I nearly died laughing!
6/27/2007 c1 24Kairi the Strong
LOL, THATS HILARIOUS! It's really hard for me to write while I laugh! Well, I have my own pacet of skittles to finish, so BYE!
6/26/2007 c1 17Lina-Baggins
Reviewing so that I don't get the yellow-skittle treatment!

*picks herself up off the floor from laughing so hard*

That was HILARIOUS!
6/26/2007 c1 Emyx
Why does everyone hate Demmy-chan? It's all Zexy's fault! And Roxas'! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT CANDY THAT DEMYX GIVES YOU! WHO KNOWS WHERE IT CAME FROM? Honestly, what do you think he does in his room all day?

...Duh! He enhances all sugary/caffeinated substances! And feeds them to Mr. Quackums! Which is why he loves Mr. Quackums so much! (triumphant grin)

So there.