FanFiction.Net
for New in Town

11/2/2009 c1 x
the person that made buffy the vampire slayer was joss whedon. really gd by the way x
11/6/2008 c1 valora leopard
Well, josh wedon invented the show and part of the scripts too
11/1/2008 c6 d-active-ated
omg continue! I love it I can't wait for steve to come!1
10/22/2008 c1 FireLady
Love it! More chapters! More chapters!
12/28/2007 c4 2CheyannaDawn
Wow I like it. I've read EVERY Saga of Darren Shan and I've noticed a couple mistakes in your story about the princes and some other things, but that is okay I guess. I can't wait for more. PLEASE update. The Buffy tv show was created by Joss Whedon, he also wrote the movie but walked off set cause his idea was being misinterpreted wrong.
11/8/2007 c4 HoshiMidori
your story is really good, and i like your idea of this crossover, so please continue writnig!
10/27/2007 c4 Chibi Dragon
I know what you mean about school. On top of being a full time student, I work between twenty-five, and thirty hours a week. There is little time for anything else. *sighs*

Anyhoo ^^ I felt very lucky that there was a new chapter so soon after I started reading it! Although it left on a cliff hanger, so I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
10/21/2007 c3 Chibi Dragon
Simplistic, but a fun story none the less.

Are you planning on updating it?
8/29/2007 c3 1Mia Vandutchess
wow I like Darren clashes with Buffy the vampire slayer, I love it! Continue
8/20/2007 c3 Lady Thirrin
I love this!

I wonder what Buffy's reaction will be.

Attack first, ask questions later?

Or will they find out more about Darren's race of vampire before then?

Anyway, THIS IS AWESOME!

I can't wait for the next chapter.
7/29/2007 c2 Lady Thirrin
Hello!

I like the idea for this story. I've only recently came upon the Darren Shan books (I've only read 1-4), but I like how this is going. I was trying to figure out why exactly this doesn't have any reviews, when I noticed that you had placed it in the Darren Shan section. As many fans of the books that there are, I think you would have a better chance for reviews in the Buffy X-Over section, where there are more people looking specificaly for something that crosses over with BTVS.

Anyway, sorry for the length! I was just trying to help, and I can't wait for the next chapter!