FanFiction.Net
for The Patrician's Schedule

6/4/2012 c1 61Nimbus Llewelyn
Vetinari doesn't do rows. He doesn't NEED to shout. Like all the best martial artists, he lets his opponents tie themselves into knots with the merest of prompting.
8/17/2010 c1 48IronSpockMaster
Haha this is funny. very good :)

I can see vetinari writing this..
1/25/2008 c1 85adele4
Heh. I love the "4:30: buy newspaper, act surprised" one! :D
10/3/2007 c1 TheEzraBridger
Haha! Yes! I read this before... it was good then. It's still good now. I
9/30/2007 c1 12sleeeepy
'4:30: buy newspaper, act surprised'

:D

Love it.
7/20/2007 c1 97Bagge
"Hope a shark eats eat" - those hopes can be fullfilled, sometimes...

Highly probable scedule for that busy man - and great fun.
7/1/2007 c1 Gottogirl
Not bad. Kinda funny, but there are some things you could do to make it better. You could break things down into slightly more realistic time segments. (I don't think Havelock would spend a whole half-hour on wondering why Leonard is so weird. Five minutes, maybe, but not half an hour.) Also, you never have him eat. And it is reported that Vetinari eats (see "Feet of Clay.") You could at least have the schedule read: "6:30-9:00, dinner at Lady Sellachi's. Remember to blink occasionally in response to what she assumes is wit." Additionally (and this is my last critique, I promise) I don't think Lord Vetinari would ever describe anything as "dumb" or "idiotic;" I just can't imagine those words being in his personal vocabulary.

Other then that, it's good stuff. I especially liked "4:30: buy newspaper. Act surprized." Very funny.
6/28/2007 c1 7Big Cat
~7 to 8 AM: read dumb copies of dumb reports~

Nice. But would Vetinari ever say 'dumb' even to himself?

Cat
6/28/2007 c1 TheMidgetBee
'5 to 5:30 PM: wonder what’s WRONG with that man'

Best line EVER!

*Reads again and starts giggling*
6/28/2007 c1 19Estelle Tiniwiel
Very good! Nice idea and you didn't overdo it. We see a more personal side of Vetinari than we see in the books, but it still doesn't take him out of character. My favourite two line would have to be "4:30: buy newspaper, act surprised

4:40 PM: go back to Leo and hear about ‘amazing no-magic moving serial storyline;’ think of better name and realize that whole planet would sit and watch until universe ended".

They are so suited to his lordship - they made me giggle. I admire the elegant simplicity of your style. Thank you very much for this imaginative little fic.