for Permanent Pigtails

2/20/2020 c17 SasuNaru Fan
I know it's been years but... Oh PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS MY FAVORITE VERSION OF A FEM NARUTO STORY. I HAVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT FOR TWO DAYS READING THIS. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
3/12/2018 c17 2L YNAL
Hi!

Lol. That sounds so much like a fan girl. I don’t even know. Anyway, point is I’ve been looking for this story for YEARS. I never found it til a couple of days ago. I remembered “Pigtails” as being part of the title but not the other. You really have no idea how much I’ve searched. I’m really happy that I’ve found it. I figured that you probably went offline for quite a long time for me not to have accidentally come across it so I did expect for the story to be incomplete.

However, I’d really like for you to start on it again. Tho, honestly, I’m not even sure you’ll even receive this review but o have to try. Lol.

Obviously, you know I love the story. Why else would I look for it if I didn’t. I love this dynamic between Naruto and Sasuke. They’re different from their canon counterparts yet, weirdly enough, not that different. I know a lot of stories portray Sasuke as stoic, but in the anime, he DID have emotions and he definitely reacted to challenges or jabs.

As for Naruto, definitely! Being arrogant, that’s something that Naruto CAN be. He’s not always but he can be, tho if it’s a farce or not, I’m not sure. Ive never read the manga.

I’m honestly just waiting for them to kiss while both a sober and in their right minds. They’re already acting so incredibly sweet with each other, so why not? Of course, I don’t mind if this story takes time (I kinda do) because it needs to build. I DO hope that Naruto officially moves in with Sasuke.

So, I’d like for you to update. It’s not fun using your imaginations on someone else’s story. So, please that this plea into account and move your fingers and make magic happen.
5/10/2017 c17 Guest
I hope this story will get finish soon and kick that no good kiba pervert in the ass. He deserves it for forcing himself on poor naruto. Kick his ass SASUKE!¡!
5/7/2017 c5 Rosenkruz
I haven't even read the full chapter yet. I just felt that I had to review it as "Absolutely bloody magnificent" for 4 simple words right near the beginning. "Great. I'm a Lesbian" has to be the funniest thing I've ever read in a fanfic EVER! And I love you for it!
3/18/2017 c17 4ahans1b
Need more of this story!
3/16/2017 c14 ahans1b
Main issue I'm having with this story is that naruto is not a weak damsel! I can understand shock and some other circumstances but if a random guy was a threat to naruto he (even if a girl) would seriously kick ass. Otherwise I love the story. I like that other men are aggressively coming onto naruto but he/she should not act completely helpless. The fix to this would give naruto really strong opponents that he would have great difficulty fighting or getting away from without Sasuke's help. Either way I hope you continue writing this story.
7/13/2016 c17 Shikome
Waaah! I want more so amazing! Huhuhu T_T Why is it that every story I read in fanfiction is incomplete (well there's a few exceptions but most of the time it is! T_T) But I wish you'll continue this! Onegaishimasu!
11/15/2015 c1 31SapphireKageKyuura
Eh? I don't understand this chapter. How is he not a girl? I mean he can't reproduce as a man, and can't grow female parts, then what the hell is he? A he-she? lol
10/18/2015 c17 28GreenTea4062
I looked into your profile...and why is it your description about yourself reminds me of Kristen Stewart? Just saying.

I really like this story, and I lost count on how many times I read this. Btw, do you have plan on continuing? Are you dead? Are you busy with life? So many reasons. But I understand because fanfiction isn't everything.

So,

Bye!

dela. .
10/13/2015 c17 Naruko yuki uzumaki
C-can you make another chapter...? Plz ;-; t-this is my now favorite story of all time... p-please... i will cry my eyes out and get on my knees for this one -cries-
6/7/2015 c17 WingsofDawn
I know you have probably abandoned it, and may not see this review, but this is such a cute story, and I hope you continue it.
5/21/2015 c17 1Tales of Asalea
hi, your story is adorable. I love your Sasuke and few story with Narutogirl are so interesting! Its well-written and it really talks about the change. Of course Naruto being Naruto is completely oblivious of his appeal but I like how you talk about his gender disorder and periods are important in a girl life. I empathy with Naruto being an "unlucky one" TT_TT Fortunately he/she got Sasuke. Thanks for sharing this story. I hope to see more :) kiss
3/9/2015 c17 Guest
WAHHHHH!
This IS The End!? ... I thought you were jk (;_;)
Please come back...I'll (and many others) will be waiting
2/11/2015 c17 Guest
please keep going with this story
7/1/2014 c17 mirian