for Promising Rain

1/2/2016 c2 3ditchmydismay
I've already reviewed this a couple of years back on my old account. And I don't know if you'll ever read this but ...

I really love this story. This is one of the stories of KabuShizu that I never forgot after all these time. The soft aura and vibe of it. And the symbolism of rain. After the bullshit, I went through bc of Naruto I felt that I was never going to read another fanfic again. But rereading this is refreshing. It takes me back on how I was crazily in love with this pairing.
9/13/2014 c2 9EndlessLoveEternally
Ohh, I like it! Will there be a sequel or epilogue?
3/26/2009 c2 3sciencekills
I love this story. I swear I've read it at least ten times.
4/29/2008 c2 1missmanga90
SO cute!

I think you should really go on

with it it would make a nice story.
12/29/2007 c2 37Spirit Seer
AW, great story! :D This was awesome! I really hope that you decide to write a sequel!
8/13/2007 c2 2rukiayuzu
eek! i love this pairing! its so adorable! ok, well, this story was awesome! i loved it
8/8/2007 c2 14Xanie
Ne, ne, Kabuto's possessive, ain't he? And here I was, thinking he and Orochimaru had something going on -shudders-. I never really thought of this pairing. I dunno, I mean, it's alright and all, but I think it's quite unlikely so I never really though of it. Meh. I am so ignorant sometimes.

Ja ne!

-Xanie XD
7/27/2007 c2 10CantarellaKisses
WOOT! Shizune and Kabuto. This was really nice, me likey.
7/26/2007 c2 19bitter-sweet91
loved it. fell for shizu x kaubto when i saw them fight.
7/21/2007 c2 33California-Italian
that was really good, please keep writing this pairing there is not enough like this
7/15/2007 c2 2Shineko-chan
That was so touching, nearly poetic. I loved how you took time to give detail about everything.
7/8/2007 c2 8AndiTheChibi
Amazing work! X3 I love it.
7/1/2007 c2 1Kuwabara99
awesome story!

you're pretty good at Kabuto/Shizune fics!

Id love to see longer ones made^^

well done!