for A Not So Fatal Injury

4/25/2017 c1 5SaRan1999
Ah! So nice :)
Thank you!
9/23/2014 c1 5Winter.Waltz
I like it! You portrayed all the characters really well! And your writing's lovely: simple and flowing and all-together very enjoyable to read! And Jade being Jade is just fantastic :) I hope to seeing more LukexTear fics from you :D
7/2/2007 c1 38Cheetah Goddess
Cheetah Goddess: Hmm...I like it! It really potrays what I would think Luke would think at this point in the game. I love Jade being all evil...And it's cute!

Silver: Bleh...

Cheetah Goddess: Don't mind her, she's alergic to cute. But I'm not, and I love it! Good job!
7/1/2007 c1 38VilyaSage
This is cute! I like the style and the description. Luke only being able to thank her after she couldn't hear him was pretty spiffy, and right on with the game dialogue. :)
7/1/2007 c1 51Ark Navy
“I was merely trying to impart the wisdom of my experience on you youngsters.” Jade had said. But I quite easily remember a quote that speaks contrary to that.

"I don't teach. I don't take apprentices. I don't impart knowledge." Jade via Keterburg. ...And no, I didn't have that memorized... heh... .;;

::ahem:: Moving on, you captured extremely well the character of the whiny, little br-err, Luke... before he cut his hair. ^o^;; That, and Tear's somewhat coldness to him... though that part of the game is really a cold sting for any Lukear fan. Essential to the story as a whole, though it is, what you've written here could easily be a scene-ish blurb within the game itself to ease the sting of the near anti=Lukear stuffs in the beginning...

...WTF am I? Some sort of Video Game Shrink? Screw that, it was a good ficlet and will tide over until you get back. :P

Have fun! :D ::waves::
7/1/2007 c1 21Exhile87
Yay, first review, I hope =P... XD This was an awesome read. Nice job with the mild Luke/Tear and evil Jade. Having Luke really freaked out about death was a nice link to that certain part in the game. What happened to Guy in the second half of the story, though? =D