for Why Jonathon is Lame

5/4/2008 c3 reddingmiddlegirl
OK, THE WAS SO STUPID! I CAN GET WHY YOU SAID THAT ABOUT JON BUT ALANNA IS NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON! THIS REALLY MAKES ME MAD.
12/25/2007 c3 Streamstep
Ok I don't like all of em but still made me laugh.
7/25/2007 c3 2Songweaver
hehehehe...the monkies thing was Not Her Fault! Anyways...ya...this story is funneh!
7/17/2007 c3 48Rockstar with a Vendetta
Haa this made me smile! Really, this has so much potential...update!
7/15/2007 c2 Girl who is Black Robe Mage
Jon definately is the ultimate Price of Pricks! I love the way that your're making fun of TP's characters. No, I do not hate them, it's just funny. Are you doing Numair and Daine? They are my favourite characters.

Keep it up, it's super funny!
7/12/2007 c1 2DarkAngel.of.RiffWaves
this is a very unique idea and its rather funny. though i must be honest and say that i agree with very few but i have a very opend mind and i think some of them are rather hilarious...haha prince prick...u deserve credit for that, thats just plain funny and with thayets mother comiting suicide...thats not really her fault. great expression of your opinions tho!
7/6/2007 c2 2Songweaver
hehehe...i'm going to take the idea that you took and make *drumroll*

Why Rosethorn is Lame!

yeah I love this fic and "why galby is lame" hehehe...so update! I'll help if you want help!

thayet plays with pointy fans...how lame is that?

george didn't have the guts to kiss alana unless her arms were full...loser
7/5/2007 c2 25OldCC
XD

Need I say more? I personally disagree with many, but they are HILARIOUS!

Gimme Thayet. Should be good.
7/5/2007 c2 2Orohippus
Alanna did faint, fully and completely, whe she got her ears pierced.

Orohippus
7/4/2007 c2 Droplets of Salt
Die, Prince Prick, die!
7/4/2007 c2 6unacceptablefanfic
Again, that was great!

Oh! And concerning number seven, on her father's death, I actually have a fic on it! Check out my profile to see it, and/or any of my other stories.

Keep up the great work!

*more laughing*

My

*laughing still*

GOD!

That was great! I loved it! I am going to have to email this to my friend, that was just too funny! *starts laughing again*

OFF TO CHAPTER TWO!
7/3/2007 c1 oasihfpauiw
I'm not going to properly review this, because technically it isn't a story, and I can't commiserate because I /like/ Jon and Thayet (and hate eragon, therefor like Galbatorix). I just wanted to make one minor correction: you use two 'a's and one 'o' in 'Jonathan'. It looks kinda weird otherwise.
7/2/2007 c1 2Songweaver
mwuhahaha...sry but i luff jon, but I LUFF your fic...so write it! now to trash galbatorix!
7/2/2007 c1 2sirladyknight
'24. He's a slut - if the term can be used for a guy'

It most definitely can, at least in the case of Jonathan. Anyways, loved these reasons. Though, you did forgot that he sells off his children to foriegn countries to make his own stronger. Don't you think it's about time Thayet wrote him a 'dear Jon' letter? Teheheh! Anyways, *applauds*.
17 Page 1 2 Next »