for Groundhog Day

9/29/2013 c1 19dolphinrain
Cute story. I hope you keep these stories up. I love The Lost World.
3/6/2004 c1 25Angel LeeAnn
And how many times have you seen "Groundhog's Day"? Lol. Anyway, this was pretty cool. I especially liked how everyone kept thinking he was going crazy.
7/27/2001 c1 15ASIG
A time loop! I love it! I absoulutely LOVE it! It reminds me of one of my favorite ST:TNG episodes. Time is a fascinating concept to write about. You did well. Great story!
7/25/2001 c1 A Lost World Fan
I would like to say I really liked this story :-) Next whoever this "Realistic Reader" is I hope that they would just keep their mouth shut! I'm sure we would all like that. Also if you don't like our stories why do you bother reading them? Maybe you'd like to tell us your real name so we can put a name to all those rude and out of line comments you've been making.
7/23/2001 c1 36WalkerTRngr
Great story! Very interesting story line. Hope to see more of your work soon :-)
7/23/2001 c1 1Lady MR
I really enjoyed this short story! I sincerely hope you wirte another!
7/22/2001 c1 CAP
I like your take on the film "GroundHogs Day"...and boy am I glad everything turned out "ok"...for our explorers. That opening scenario was certainly a grabber...whoa...keep writing, I always enjoy your stories...
7/21/2001 c1 realistic reader
ok - was it really nesasary to repeat every thing - i mean come on - who is gonna read the same thing three times! - all u had to do is put what the characters say not that paragraph of what they wanted to do - it's a good way to take up space though - but if thats what u were trying to do - i would try another aproch.
7/21/2001 c1 gabbygal36
great job-
7/21/2001 c1 Steffi
That was really great! I like it ! Steffi :-)
7/21/2001 c1 Eva
How did you know Groundhog Day is one of my favorite movies? How clever to involve our treehouse gang in this theme, and I especially liked that you made Roxton as the main character. You wrote it just right so we got the exact feeling the day was being repeated. The first day when his beloved Marguerite was stabbed, my heart went out to him in his grief. Very, VERY well done, with excellent descriptions of the emotions our R was experiencing. Poor guy, he does take on too many guilt trips, doesn't he? But isn't that why we love him so much? Thank you for such an enjoyable story. Please write more.
7/20/2001 c1 11Meb
Great job! Each time the day started over I thought "Ok, he's going to save the day this time" and you threw me a curve ball! I really didn't expect Challenger to die or the treehouse to catch on fire and I love stories that surprise me! Can't wait to read your next story!
7/20/2001 c1 elbie
Good idea and well-developed moral tale (a bit of humble pie for John). Loved that Roxton was so perplexed-sometimes it does take awhile for him to catch on! But he'd NEVER forget his rifle.
7/20/2001 c1 28Liz4
Great story, TLWROX! What a hard way for poor Roxton to learn a lesson. Very sweet story, loved the R&M interaction :) Nice job.
7/20/2001 c1 65California gal
I'll say it again. Great story. Love the way you take these other "plots" and work them into TLW situations. Takes imagination.
16 Page 1 2 Next »