for Songs of Travellers in the Night

2/8/2019 c6 21still-guns
No updates in a decade. Ah well.
2/2/2017 c6 Pazithia.Gallifreya
This was a good story which is like to read more of but you've not updated it in several years; a shame! You'd also need to pay more attention to spelling as there are mistakes throughout the story & also your use of punctuation marks!
11/3/2014 c6 Kirk
Sigh. Just when a good, well thought out yarn gets interesting, you leave it hanging ...for 6 years!
Grrrrr!
3/2/2014 c6 Arch9enius
Kosh seemed a bit too talkative, mind you I haven't seen a B5 episode in the longest time. Also, Martha's in the background a bit. Remember she loves/admires the Doctor, but he's still pining over her with the ginormous mouth.. I kno this because this series HAS been on telly the past few weeks, on a 'reality'/documentary channel of all things.
2/13/2013 c1 2Whieteyes1989
You need to use quotation marks, not apostrophes, to denote speech.
11/21/2012 c6 Otak
This story seems so interesting! it really is a pity that it's not complete. The characters are very convincing (and Kosh is awesome :D) and the cross-over well done - i'll just have to hope you'll continue this some day.
10/26/2012 c4 11Arturo Serrano
You captured Delenn's speech patterns beautifully.
10/18/2012 c6 Valeria
Love it so far, pity it's incomplete. Crossing my fingers you continue it at some point.
2/7/2012 c6 13Unseen Watcher
I like it. It's rare for the Doctor to show who he really is, much less have every species around know it as well. Loved the fact that he dressed up too. I'd love to see that picture. I'm glad he met the Commander too. One of the few military people he could respect for his peaceful nature.
8/5/2011 c6 4SnigePippi
Interesting. The Doctor is good. Hope you finish it :)
3/11/2011 c6 Annara Ren
So far, this story was amazingly entertaining!

Thank you for writing!
3/4/2011 c6 21The New Vampire
Nooooo! Sigh. This was going so well...ah well. Update if you can, please?
3/4/2011 c4 The New Vampire
'Right let's go over this now but when I've finished we really need to save the quarter million lives on this station and not argue ancient history. Now Lorien, the leader of the Eternals, would have his own version but we won the war so I don't care.

Oh, I can just hear him saying that!

Loves!
2/10/2011 c1 Jason123456
just finished reading your story i really though it was good do you plan on adding more or are you done with it?
11/24/2010 c6 jason
awesome fan fic hope you add some more soon
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »