for Songs of Travellers in the Night

4/29/2009 c6 132Artemis1000
I love it, great story!
1/7/2009 c6 MDR
Hoping to see more of this story soon...:)
9/23/2008 c6 12Tuisto
This is quite interesting, I would enjoy reading more.

Though I must say the doctor being cheeky with Kosh was funny.
6/30/2008 c5 77JJ Rust
Not bad. Need to check grammar and spelling. A few words at the beginning of sentences had the first letter in lower case instead of caps. I did like the character development you gave to Lou Welch. Nice job fleshing him out.
6/17/2008 c4 JJ Rust
Not bad. It was something of an infodump, but as it was done in dialogue and you kept everyone in character it worked. Still some grammar issues with lack of commas at natural pauses and commas where periods should be.

Overall, interesting story.
6/12/2008 c6 11selenepotter
LOL at Morden!

Great chapter!

I can't wait for the Doctor's talk! Will he talk to Morden? or ignore him and talk directly with the Shaddows?
6/11/2008 c2 77JJ Rust
Nice chapter. I especially like Delenn's reaction to the Doctor's arrival. I think that's how she really would act. G'kar's reaction was cool, too. Also, you may want to double-check on grammar when it comes to periods and commas. Also missing apostrophes for "The Doctor's" and "The Time Lord's."
6/10/2008 c1 JJ Rust
Pretty cool beginning. I especially like the bit where the Doctor doesn't want to admit to Martha how far off the mark he missed getting on B5.
5/19/2008 c6 27Isis the Sphinx
Not bad, not bad. The Doc seems a bit loose-lipped with all his secrets, especially after the Time War...but otherwise this isn't too bad a plotline. Keep writing!
4/30/2008 c6 13JovianJeff
Magnificent! I am glad you are continuing this story. It's my favorite of your works, and well worth the wait while other stories occupy your time. I'd rather wait and get such wonderful chapters like this then have it just churned out with bland prose (not that I believe for the moment you're capable of writing such). Good use of Morden, discussions of the Wyoldin, the fame of the Doctor, and picking my favorite era of B5. Thank you for writing this!
4/27/2008 c6 10acer-sigma
Sounds like Morden is really pushing his luck. I can imagine his associates wouldn't be too happy that he's bringing the attention of the DOctor onto them.

Glad to see you're going to have the Doctor approach the zealots for a conversation. Since the Doctor has visited their planet, they might just know of him.
4/27/2008 c6 12Harry2
Morden, some friendly advice: LEAVE NOW! Messing with The Doctor is a sure way to get yourself in hot water with your bosses among the Shadows. Leave now, while you can still order your flesh around.
4/27/2008 c6 10Mackon
This is great.

Thanks for Sharing
2/22/2008 c5 13JovianJeff
I LOVE this story! I'm glad you were able to come back to it. The approach to handling the Doctor, the scenes with others not initially connected, and especially the scene with the Doctor talking with Kosh. Thank you very much for coming back to this story and I hope you are able to continue it.
2/14/2008 c5 12Village-Mystic
Okay, had trouble following the last paragraph, but enjoying your story overall. Thanks for sharing.
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »