for Songs of Travellers in the Night

10/2/2007 c3 dragonmisc
great crossover idea... keep up the good work and update soon please
9/18/2007 c3 47Kyer
Now THIS is the type of Doctor Who fanfic I've always hoped to find. True to characters, mystery, humor, adventure...and so far no stupid romance plots.

As with your other reviewers, love the part with the alien ambassadors mix of homage and terror. And, yes, Gallifrey was incorrectly spelled (and possibly Rassilon, but will have to look that up at the official site.)

For a moment there in chapter 3 I thought Kosh was going to intimate the kind of/sort of official idea that the Doctor was The Other of the ancient Time Lord triad also featuring Rassilon and Omega. Pity, but the story is still young.

Some confusion: this is obviously the tenth Doctor with Martha, but the Doctor is still referring to the Time Lord's power and to his being a President. How can this be as Gallifrey is not but space dust (an idea I absolutely hate about the new series). Does this mean he has travelled to a time before the Time Lords' destruction? If so they should still not 'exist' as according to canon their entire time line was wiped from existence along with the daleks'.

(Admittedly this idea of the producers that the time line was wiped out is kind of scewed. If that was the case, how is it that races such as those tree peoples (Ninth Doctor) remembered the Time Lords? I wish they'd explain that.)

Anwyay, hope you continue this.
9/7/2007 c3 13JovianJeff
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Wow, this was an exciting blend of shows. I enjoyed how the aliens knew of the Doctor, and the way both he and Martha were written was so in character to what I have seen so far in the show so far. I also liked you picked my favorite period of B5 when Jeff Sinclair was in command and it was wonderful to see Kosh in action. Looking forward to the continuation of this tale. Thank you!
8/15/2007 c3 Evita
Great story line! Anxiously awaiting more.
8/15/2007 c3 Rory Gilmore
It's Galilfrey not Gallifray, otherwise good tale
8/13/2007 c3 12Harry2
I knew that Kosh was old, but I didn't realize that he was THAT OLD! Old enough to have seen the rise of Gallifrey and the Time Lord civilization! Now THAT is old! I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall if and when these two get together for a conversation!
8/13/2007 c2 Harry2
So, the Minbari and several other races know of the Doctor, eh? And Londo? Be AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID! As for G'Kar, I would LOVE to see him and the Doctor have a nice long talk.
7/17/2007 c1 2Reikson
Makes me wonder how the Vorlons and the Shadows would react to the presence of the Doctor, AKA 'Ka Faraq-Gatri' and 'The Oncoming Storm.'
7/11/2007 c1 Akeel1701
A good start, with just a slight niggle [one of the others mentioned 'minuet' -that was it, really]. I could see that actually happening as i was reading it LOL. I imagine Mr Morden would try his moves on Martha.
7/5/2007 c1 1Dracowar
Interesting. I wonder what season is the Doctor in for Babylon 5. He's gotta have some fun with Kosh or Ulkesh even Mr. Morden would get his run for his money.
7/5/2007 c1 12Harry2
NOO! Way too short! As a fan of BOTH shows, I request, nay, DEMAND more!
7/4/2007 c1 MacShimi
"Next docking window is in five minuets, if that's alright?"

Minutes not minuets (a minuet is a stately dance).

In general good, but definately a teaser. I hate teasers! If you finish something more I'll read it.
7/4/2007 c1 Samael3
Could the old friend be...KOSH? ;)
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5