for Sakura's brother

7/8/2010 c9 anonymous
wtf?dat was a stupid ending!:\
6/21/2010 c9 3Utopian Moon
Why? is my question. They're not people who die easily and Naruto would never do a suicide attempt. Gaara is also a little possessive, don't you think?
6/21/2010 c7 Utopian Moon
The pace of the story is a little fast, but the storyline is pretty good.
6/14/2010 c1 Utopian Moon
cool. I wonder what Oliver looks like.
8/26/2009 c9 1chrisey
that was so sad and touching why oliver why gaara you are so dead
11/1/2008 c4 81Eternal Grey
not my type of story. A little too immature for me and you wrote all this a little quick. No Flame just trying to help you. And I like that it has multiple pairings and an over protective brother. That sounds awesome just not my type
8/20/2008 c9 KippyKasey
whoa awsome story! I love the dramatic ending! But its sad that gaara had to be so mean. gaara's still hot though.
5/23/2008 c9 1oni-hime-san
OMG!

its tragic,demo adorible at the same time...i know im twisted but,omg!
5/23/2008 c5 oni-hime-san
OMG! ur skul colors are the same as mine!
5/23/2008 c4 oni-hime-san
thats really funny how every1 kept falling asleep and theyy screamed to wake 'em up
12/22/2007 c9 NarutoandSakura4eva
OMG! Why did u have to kill them? that was really unexpected i never saw it comeing! really sad, and akward but i it was a really good story!
12/22/2007 c7 NarutoandSakura4eva
OK it was kind of random when ino offer to help giving the fact that she was acting like a comple slut! but OMG everyone likes Sakura and thats Awesome! LOL! Keep up the AWESOME JOB!
12/22/2007 c6 NarutoandSakura4eva
OMG! this story only gets better and better! aww Sakura and Sasuke! Even if they dont like each other i think it was cute the GaaraSakura "moment"LOL! funny when naruto says that kiba has his brain in his balls! Hilarious! Cant believe Kiba came back probably after having sex with ino-pig!
12/22/2007 c5 NarutoandSakura4eva
OMG! i love the song "Befor he Cheats" anyways i cant believe Kiba cheated on Sakura and with the BITCH SLUT of INO-PIG! guess that why they call her a pig!LOL! and he didnt even went after Sakura he just kept making out with INO! Never saw that 1 coming but it makes this story even better
12/22/2007 c3 NarutoandSakura4eva
Awesome story! but i think ther should b more love between sakura and kiba! at least a kiss or a hug or pet names! something cute and fluffy!lol
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »