FanFiction.Net
for Choosing A Destiny

11/13/2011 c1 cullengal101
hey

like the story please kee updating

cullengal101
12/1/2009 c1 ruethemiss
CatWriter, I'm new here and am more of a reader than a writer. I do love your fics and I like this one a lot. I'm hoping you'll update soon. Please keep up the good work.Readers like me appreciate your efforts.

Thanks, ruethemiss
7/3/2008 c1 1Daisydill
Love the premise of this, great job!
12/7/2007 c1 5Leath1
Okay, you caught my attention here... I really really want to know what is going to happen next. This one better have another chapter in the works. You threaten me with your mother. I'm threating you with my father... he is dead but I'll have him come and haunt you until you write another story... so there...

;-)

Okay enough threats, I did love it. I loved Lily's reasoning and the others reaction. I assume by Albus reaction that he isn't going to be a good guy in this one. I have this bad feeling that Harry's life is going to be the same as the books. I do think maybe that Lily might put a spell on her sister Petunia that prevents Albus from using his magic against her. Maybe have Harry have a better life then the book. She could even have left her works with her sister and given orders for Harry to open it at when he gets to an certain age. It doesn't have to be right away but it should be before Sirus dies. Okay, I love that dog and think how he dies sucks. If there is a time to turn the tables on Albus Dumbledore it would be Harry's fifth year. I think it would be a perfect time for him to start loosing control. Harry is already teaching everyone to fight together. Harry and Neville standing together with the other kids to fight evil.. now that is how the last book should have ended...

Marti
8/5/2007 c1 amber v
This story sounds really interesting. Please update. I want to know what happens to the famalies and Neville and Harry...and I'm ready for that H/D.
7/7/2007 c1 2NATWEST
Catwriter is not right to hold your readers who do review to ransom. I will love for you to update this story and the rest of your stories. Just please update this story.
7/5/2007 c1 6Pirate Bo
Bo: update soon.

Ski: amazing, i love what you did with lily, and her research. that was amazing idea! even more so with Bill and Steve! hee hee! I love it!
7/5/2007 c1 mari
If you don't continue I genuinely think I'll cry.