for Safer

3/12/2019 c10 17Kiss of the Breeze
-100 heart emojies-

this was such a cute and sweet fic
4/3/2016 c10 2Dragonmaster Kurai
I really really enjoyed this :) great story!
12/26/2015 c1 shika93
Good beginning.
1/4/2015 c9 1SusanMarieS
Reread. Still love. Thank you.
1/16/2012 c7 17Densharr
Wait, you rewrote Safe but you didn't include the "Big Damn Heroes" quote?

And you call yourself a Browncoat...

Other than that, quite entertaining.
9/16/2010 c10 Shadowcatisajerk
Loved this version of events and thanks especially for the prolouge that helped wrap up the future events of the BDM more to my liking. I am heading now to your page to see what other stories you have written. I am looking forward to more excellent writing. Thanks.
9/2/2010 c10 BlueEyedBrigadier
Wow...gotta say your track record for awesome is fantastic. Don't think I've read a tale by you that I haven't liked. And this one definitely was in the "really liked" category, if only for Wash's survival of the Miranda wave broadcast :)
6/9/2010 c10 435Ultrawoman
Stumbled across this fic on someone else's favourites list and it took my interested. I just intended to save it and read it later, but once I started reading I just couldn't stop!

This was an excellent spin on one of my favourite episodes, and I adore the Rayne! The scenes you re-wrote worked so well, and the way River had to convince Jayne they ought to be together was simply gorgeous.

The fact that the Rayne eventually saved Wash's life on Miranda somehow, that was just the cherry on a big came of awesomeness!

Thank you so much for a wonderful read. This story is going straight onto my favourites! :)

~Ultra~
6/1/2010 c10 Nutssy
Its Funny i just finished watching the episode Safe, laugh alot through this
1/19/2010 c10 RevDorothyL
A very aptly named story, since things were much safer for everyone, in the end, with River and Jayne connecting so happily in that backwoods village. Well done!
10/14/2009 c10 1SusanMarieS
i can't believe i put off reading this for so long. thank you very much for the story. it was wonderful. so glad of the AU.
2/26/2009 c10 3LorneStar
I was so sad about wash... Loved the fic! if you have any other longer firefly fics you'd reccommend drop me a line. The authors always know better anyway :)
2/26/2009 c5 LorneStar
:) yummy, but not allowed on this site.
1/13/2009 c4 Ninjamaster-255
the poor sod has absolutely no idea does he

river gets what river wants 'verse be damned
8/4/2008 c10 Frosted Roses
O! Many hearts and much love! Awesome story! ^^ Fantabulous job and idea!

Love and cheers,