for Safer

7/10/2007 c4 9DruidLass
Very good! I like how you rewrote 'Safe'. One question, about the rings? Neither Jayne nor River wore rings, that I noticed. Or is this one of the wonderful things about fanfic where you can change things to suit your purpose?

Either way, I enjoyed the first 4 chapters, and can't wait to read the next ones! Great job!

-Druid
7/10/2007 c4 Psycho Demon-Witch
Oh interesting. She likes this story, and she hopes you continue. She's glad you're not rushing the relationship, because for them to suddenly start liking each other, it just wouldn't happen. Anyways please update soon!
7/10/2007 c4 16vampout
nice! jayne's such a cutie :P
7/9/2007 c3 6CalmintheChaos
WoW! I couldn't stop reading your piece, and I was so sad to find myself at the end, please update soon! I love how you have taken this episode and in my opinion, made it so much better! It's like I'm watching a new episode, I forgot that I was reading. The language and mannerisms of everyone are perfect. Wonderful work!
7/9/2007 c1 Anon
I'm really enjoying this AU. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop because something is going to go wrong. Plus Mal is going to have a lot of explaining to do when he shows up. I'm also wondering how the big damn heroes will ride to the rescue without a big mercenary to hang from the ship like the original episode.
7/9/2007 c3 9NightStar28
Wonderful story, I am very much looking forword to the next instalment.
7/9/2007 c3 Serenity
This is the cutest story every. i love. can't wait for the next chapter
7/8/2007 c3 16vampout
oh i love this story! can't wait to read more~! keep it up! Jayne is so protective! cute!
7/8/2007 c3 1masey
Sometimes I suspect he does hang the moon.. Silly I know!

I'm enjoying this story very much, well done.
7/8/2007 c2 1Arshes13
I am so loving this fic. Poor Jayne... poor Simon if he sees them in the same bed. ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter.
7/7/2007 c2 9michebabyblue
Oh poor Jayne he is just having the hardest time lol, nice chapter.
56 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4