for Cold Soul

12/7/2007 c3 DarkDesh
Love the story a bit too sad but none the less I really enjoy it cant wait to see how others react to Syao-Fenir anyway keep up the good work!
12/4/2007 c1 2K-tan
THis is cool, did you just make all these parts up?
11/25/2007 c3 CCS 4eVa
Hmm...This type of story is quite rare, able to mix in some of Tsubasa's angst in the CCS world. It normally wouldn't work but somehow you did it. The thing that pisses me off though, is that there are quite a number of grammar and spelling mistakes. A few here and there can be overlooked, but too much just kills my interest in the story. Still, the idea of clone Syaoran actually keeping his heart thanks to Clow Reed, makes my heart glad. Clone Syaoran is one of my favourite characters and your story did give me some happiness amidst my disappointment because of Tsubasa. Guess I feel like Sakura, the current Syaoran(the real one) may be like the clone and has seen everything through the clone's eyes yet in a way is still not him. You can see something yet it isn't the same as experiencing it. Oops! I've been rambling. Anyway, I hope you'll be updating soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
9/19/2007 c3 didntlogon
Up Date! Soon, the story is pretty good, and i can't wait to see Toyas reaction to Finrir!
8/22/2007 c2 8digiwriter1392
This is pretty cool. I haven't seem a story like this. I hope you update this soon!
8/5/2007 c2 1Silverblade219
Ooh, I have been looking for a CCS/Tsubasa crossover. This is probably the best one I've found so far...

So, I'm guessing that the CCS Shaoran is the 'real' Shaoran of Tsubasa in this story, right? Figures that Clow would have a back up plan somewhere...

Are the Tsubasa 'gang' going to show up in the future?

Please update soon!
7/23/2007 c1 10the tangerine otaku
Alright, I'm interested. The only issue was that I was giggling through most of the dialogue bits because the words Syaoran used to describe himself were quite sappy... and made him sound like some kind of male prostitute. o.O; I know that wasn't your intention, but it sounded a bit OOC for him.

I'm looking forward to your next installment, I'm curious as to where you'll take this.
7/22/2007 c2 lexan871
This is really interesting. What happened to the Syaoran of their world? I loved him! Then again, I love all the Syaorans. But anyways, great work! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
7/22/2007 c1 13narusakufan1985
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
7/12/2007 c1 14Bagel-chan
this looks like an intresting story I Cant wait for chapter 2
7/8/2007 c1 1Dark Queen Helba
Wow. Just wow. I really like how this story has such a dark over-tone yet does not seen too out of place in the CCS world. Will we ever see Princess Sakura and this world's Syaoran in this story?