for Heaven Is But A Dream

6/3/2017 c13 Georege
great concept for a story! I hope you uptate soon! I'd like to see what would happen if naruto were to meet hidan if you need something to think about
4/6/2017 c2 Guest
Boring. This isn't a poem. But a story. But I guess we all mistake some things for others. Idiot.
7/30/2016 c13 2WolkaiserDrake
I love tis story
10/11/2015 c1 NoneOfYorBussiness
Nice nice nice
9/10/2015 c13 frozem1
I liked the chapter!
7/18/2015 c13 2Lyra-Kaja
This is a really great story, from the character development of Sakura and Sasuke to survive and then keep up with their teammate, to the all around Naruto.
And I'm happy that the harem (if it happens at all) will just be a minor part... hopefully... please?
The sadistic, masochistic, suicidal violence is more fun, and the team moments are a nice touch, too, while Naruto still goes on solo missions. The whole scaring every Konoha nin the three have going also adds a lot of humor to the story... and Gaara, can't forget Gaara.
Overall I hope you find it in you to write more.

greetings, Ly
8/30/2014 c2 anonymous
Da fuck am I reading? this is just strange, like a prequel-less sequel.
2/24/2014 c13 theacer250
Man this is a wonderful story it is so off the top and different it made me happy to read it
4/22/2013 c13 turtlefan16
Damm that was good
3/21/2013 c9 Lol
Dat hinata
3/8/2013 c13 Bella
THIS IS AMAZING, Can you please continue with the story? I really like reading this and it's my favorite story! Thanks for writing such an awesome story! Are you going to pair Naruto with anyone, asides from his wife?

Thx! Bye!
2/27/2013 c1 bELLA
WOW, That was absoloutly amazing. I know its to late to review but WOW!
1/23/2013 c7 3Lord-Drakos
What about Haku? Naruto and Kakashi made no mention of his new tool.
10/3/2012 c13 22Kingdark
I thought I had two more chapters. Obviously not. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this story. Immortal Naruto isn't exactly a common plot device.

I'm looking forward for future updates.

Kingdark
10/3/2012 c4 Kingdark
It is NOT BUSHIN BUT BUNSHIN DAMMNIT.

Sigh. Sorry about the shout but I'm freaking SICK AND TIRED of authors that don't bother to do their research.

Again. Sorry for the shout.
114 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »