FanFiction.Net
for Going

3/10/2009 c1 1water kangaroo
this has got to be the saddest thing i ever read. awesome job!
11/13/2008 c1 Nephisa
I would have to say that this is one of the best fics I have read in a while... I couldn't take my eye's away from the screen and I just wish there could be lots more.
4/18/2008 c1 2CheshireCatGrin3421
WAH! im crying TT~TT plz write more great fics like this!
3/10/2008 c1 5OrangeKattyKat
I really like this OneShot. It didn't make me cry like the others say it did. But the way you described emotions and setting. It made me feel like I was there.
12/14/2007 c1 Synesthetic Soul
I cried. This is your first fan work, first thing you put online, and it's one of the most beautiful things I've read. I'm so jealous that you're this good. Please keep writing, please.

With love: StephaNNY.
11/20/2007 c1 HappilyInsaneSuicide
So dramatic! :o *sniff*
8/28/2007 c1 BumbleCat
This story...is very effective. The way you described certain emotions...sensations, made me feel as though I was right there with those two, suffering...rising with the both of them. Continue on your way; your unique techniques make you refreshingly exceptional.
8/26/2007 c1 13Teya Yashitoda
O_O Well, that was depressing. you made me cry. (Which is actually a good thing, considering it takes really good stories to make me cry. ;D)

That was well-written, descriptive, and it had the ability to pull a few hundred heartstrings. I loved it. Thank you so much for writing this =]
8/14/2007 c1 EYE-land
OH MY DEAR FUCKING GOD!1 this is deffineatly the best Nny oneshot i've come across yet! I'M GONNA BEG YOU TO MAKE THIS A 2 SHOT PLEASE? JHONNY CAN COME BACKA GAIN! please?
7/29/2007 c1 23mr. eff
Despite what the others said in their comments, I thought this fic was adorable, even with the 'I love you' part.

=]
7/23/2007 c1 12Nothing In Blood
this chould have been a great, great story! why did you have to end it with love? i'm sorry, but i can not add this to my C2. you have a great eye for detail, and this is a good story but it will not go along with the others in my C2.
7/14/2007 c1 Seconddisaster
This is a very well written story, the details and everything are great! But shoving in that "I barely know you, but I love you." and then to have Johnny accept it and say it back... well, the story could have been, without it... in my oppinion.

Eh, it's still goot though :)
7/11/2007 c1 4Pazoink
Oh...

That's such a good story.

I wish I could write even half as good as that.
7/8/2007 c1 5CorpseyCamel
No! Not my Nny! D:

Damn, you are a great writer! You have the ability to almost make me cry!
7/8/2007 c1 1Tsumade Kaori
Aw... it's so dark but so cute. ._.

I especially liked this part:

"I just had to smile a little too. He seemed so gentle. I couldn't believe how much I cared for this person, even though I didn't know him. This sweet little goth kid...I loved him. Maybe being lonely all the time made you a little desperate or easy."

that's kind of how I felt when I read the series... don't know if that was what you were going for, but oh well ?_?