for Liason

Just so you know it is Egg Drop soup, not Egg Flower Soup
1/21/2012 c1 62missbeatriz
Owww, so cuuuuttteeee
4/19/2010 c1 34eatmypinkpeach
I seriously hate soap operas! Not that I have anything against people who watch them because my friend Rachael watches them, but I just think the characters are whores and mopey...just my opinion. hehe. when she was saying all that how they were best friends i was saying to myself, "GEE, why does that sound SO familiar?"
2/20/2010 c1 lightblue-Nymphadora
So cute! I can totally picture her trying to explain a soap opera to him... Epic :D
6/12/2009 c1 10Carriex3
that's really sweet!
10/4/2008 c1 21BetweenTwoWorlds
AW!That was so cute! I had to get my dose of E/O fluff before signing off, this was a great way to end! Amazing job on the story! Love it!
1/8/2008 c1 3beautifuldisaster2006
omg! i love the way you write!
10/22/2007 c1 1trigun1509
aws.. i love the end... great story!
10/13/2007 c1 6addtviictions
whot whot!

this story is luv heha
8/26/2007 c1 207NettieC
I've never watched GH so I'm lost there but I do get the drift. This is a beautifully written piece and I really enjoyed it - well done.
8/20/2007 c1 21xXBlissfulCursesXx
Aww. That is so cute. I love it!
7/25/2007 c1 3castlelove1221
aw...such a cute and happy ending...loved the story!
7/22/2007 c1 757obsessedwithstabler
Aww... (squeals and sighs happily) That was very lovely. Sequel, maybe?
7/22/2007 c1 12Emma Winchester
LMFAO! That was too weird, I clicked on your story with out reading the summery because I saw Liason and it reminded me of Jason and Liz and than low and behold the story has a GH plotline to it! Sorry that was funny to me. lol It might also have something to do with the fact that its three in the morning and I have been up for over 24 hours...hey the 7th Harry Potter book couldnt wait. lol God I need sleep.

You know I never noticed how much my two fav couples had in comman till I read this.

Great job! BTW I hate Sam and Lucky too(also hate Carly). I love Liz, Jason(hot), and the oh so yummy Sonny.
30 Page 1 2 Next »