FanFiction.Net
for Corona de Umbrae

10/5/2007 c12 2PyroPrincessOfPeace
another nice chapter. good job as usual
10/2/2007 c12 Sakurelle
Aw...Zelda is mean! *pouts* *hugs Vulp*

update! ^^
9/24/2007 c11 Sakurelle
I like the Sheikah's sarcasm. very funny. update! ^^
9/24/2007 c10 Sakurelle
I like how you started the beginning with "I saw" repeated, it has a nice effect.
9/22/2007 c11 PyroPrincessOfPeace
heh, nice ending there. good chapter, as well as the one before it, don't think I reviewed that one, but it was good as usual.
9/4/2007 c9 Sakurelle
Aw...fine, we'll, I'll be waiting. ^^
8/29/2007 c8 PyroPrincessOfPeace
Of course, a fairy, "Hey look! I caught a fairy!" how could I forget? Nice chapter, good suspense. Can't wait to read more.
8/25/2007 c8 7Sakurelle
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I never expected Link to have a fairy (I don't know why...)! ahahahahahahhaha, I'm so happy!

*cough* Ahem, anyway, I liked this chapter. You are good with battles, but I think if you put even more unique detail it would be more interesting (but I guess the battle would get too long or too gory)... I don't know. That's all I think.

I actually read author's notes.

Anyway, please update soon! ^^
8/20/2007 c7 Sakurelle
Okay, not good! Poor Link! sniff.

But I love your writing. ^^ update soon!
8/18/2007 c7 2PyroPrincessOfPeace
Awesome. Purely awesome. Better then I had expected. Glad to see you aren't afraid to kill of a much loved character to improve your story.
8/6/2007 c6 Sakurelle
yay, Link is going to fight too. I don't know why I said "yay" if he might get hurt. Anyway, can't wait for the fight. update soon! ^^
8/6/2007 c6 PyroPrincessOfPeace
I love it! the banter, the accidental slip of the tongue by the sheika, beautiful. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/6/2007 c5 Sakurelle
It was a short chapter, but that's okay. This chapter was good. ^^ update.
8/5/2007 c5 PyroPrincessOfPeace
meh, not too bad, though I would try and make sense of why she didn't just like...stun him with magic or something like that. still, as I said previously, not too bad...
8/4/2007 c4 Sakurelle
Okay, yes. I get it a little better now, and it's becoming more exciting! yay! okay, update soon! ^^
21 Page 1 2 Next »