FanFiction.Net
for Worst TMNT FanFic Ever

3/20/2011 c1 1Anssum
Omg Wow! What a crack fic :) That was pretty funny. Especially when Don was like "Since I am the smart one, I want to make sure you can't understand me by using words that are only seen on SAT's" I died laughing.

And then was resurrected to write this review.

Very creative. And funny ^.^

-'Tis
11/14/2010 c1 4The Fifth Turtle
... *bursts out laughing* That was sooo horrible it is hilarious. Yet, creepily accurate. Some people have no originality. ==' I look forward to more stories from you. ^^
8/22/2010 c1 17Necro13
Donatello jr and Donatello jr? Lol! I can imagine it now, their probally going to have to kill one of them so they can tell them apart! ^.^ But it wasn't the worst fic ever written, my immortal hands down took that award, it was what 40 chapters and with each one went more down hill! If you want to be that record you need to add more chapters to this! lol.
8/10/2010 c1 8AlexHamato
HA HA HA HA HA! I better watch out i'm an narutotard :D aw, this was so bad it was good! brilliant! i loved it! any chance you're going to write another story on a different topic like... naruto? just joking! there's probably already tons of those! Mikey laid an egg ;P turtlecest... no! loved this! like i said it was so dastardly bad it was good!
8/8/2010 c1 9deathoftoast
LMAO! I don't think I've laughed this much since I came up with my own crazy bad TMNT fanfic for April Fools day this year.
12/23/2009 c1 10The Light of Reason
I love this. I am jealous of your talent. What a story! ;)

This made my day, and the plot was pure genius. I mean, turtlecest, preggers Mikey, angsty Leo and the sudden death of Splinter all in the span of five minutes? Awesome.

The Light Of Reason‚ô™
11/17/2009 c1 49zenonaa
SHELL YA! *rocks out*

That was awesome. xD
1/25/2009 c1 17billys-green-soup
Oh. My. Gosh. I can't even. I just can't... I can't even tell you how... Love. That's all. .

We are inspired. Can we make these for our fandoms? We lurvs it so much.
1/5/2009 c1 8Blame the Cupcake
LOL! I love the part about the phone dieing like Splinter! I think i woke everyone in the house up cause I was laughing so hard. Totally worth it ;)
1/1/2009 c1 r33k00b34r
i loved it when you made Raph English. XD

and when Splinter died, i died a little, too.

i died of too much laughter.

this story is the epitome of most TMNT fan fictions out there right now...great job! X3
12/16/2008 c1 1Scoshan
Ah, nice one. You did a good job on it!
12/14/2008 c1 22Willowfly
ho...ho... holy SHIT O.O

I think I'm bleeding internally. Yes, I am most definitely bleeding internally. 'scuse me while I hemorrhage.

Every line. Pure gold. I couldn't stop laughing my goddamn ass off. And now I'm crying. Rawer. I'm not supposed to laugh this hard! My blackened emo heart can't take it. But damn, I just had to leave you a review.

Chops, man. Major chops. Amazing, hilarious, and yet so completely horrendous, like a big, fiery car crash that you just can't peel your eyes away from. This fic has obtained an utterly brilliant level of suck only reached by true geniuses!

Well done!

Much Love,

Willowfly
12/4/2008 c1 7Tortuguita13
omg. This is ridiculously funny. How on earth did you come up with this? XD
11/15/2008 c1 6Donny's Girl
hahaha hilarious!

oh my gawd artemisia...the mary sue of DOM.

hahaha hybrid babies...me and elphaba_rose call them tuman babies lmao

i like tuman babies tho...coz i'm extremely guilty of creating human OC's :) hehe yeah i'm one of THOSE people.

hilarious fic. fantastico!

xoxo DG
10/18/2008 c1 8KuroSensei
ok, ill have to slightly disagree with the heading... ive read worse... but i had to contain my laughter at the final word in the stord writen, 'Narutards' lol. that made me laugh, but because its 2 in the mornin, i had to contain it to an airy gasp like laugh, and that was hard. poor baby bro mikey... wat happened to the 'creepy egg'? i will never know...
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »