FanFiction.Net
for Worst TMNT FanFic Ever

8/21/2008 c1 13Vilsy
The worst? This made me laugh so hard, especially at the point where poor Mikey laid and egg. I nearly fell over. Good job at poking fun at some of the ridiculous stuff floating around out there. ;)
8/13/2008 c1 9ahming
l

o

l

I laughed through this entire thing lol. At first, I was like, 'is she serious'? xD

You sure um... you sure have an imagination there.

You sure you haven't been eating any of that pizza mikey mentioned?
6/5/2008 c1 6wedgie
i lol'd
3/1/2008 c1 70caylender
*stares at screne with mouth wide open* huh...though I am unable to stop staring at my computer screen, I must say...That was quite funny. Cute parody!
3/1/2008 c1 8morning sun
"and Leo and Don stopped turtlecesting after Mikey’s death. Too many memories."

LMFAO! That was f-ing hilarious. And all the corny lines they'd yell out, like the whole, “Yeah! Turtle Power! Go Green Machine! It’s Ninja Time!” were great.

Oh... so funny. Thanks for that. :)
2/19/2008 c1 Julia-Catherine
LMAO! XD God, that was great...
2/16/2008 c1 6NekoHitori
Primus! This story wins the internet! *snerk*
2/7/2008 c1 griffonskies
I am, now, going to try to comment in this futile attempt at a review that I honestly have no comment on this absolutely great random parody of the Ninja Turtles in contrast to the usually very cliché stories that are running around the web and this site. Whatsoever.

So... No Comment.

XD
1/17/2008 c1 5Raphshell
Omg this is hilarious! You should write more of these!
12/30/2007 c1 117princessebee
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

This really beautifully encapsulates all that is worst in TMNT fanfic. In under 10 words too! Well done - love it! :D
12/17/2007 c1 25KameTerra
Okay, you posted this quite a while ago, but after just reading it (twice) and laughing even harder the second time, I just had to tell you-well done! I especially loved Raph. And also:

“Oh, Raphael. You are such an equinox. You make me want to calibrate the conjunction disentary"

I was like, 'that doesn't even make sense!' until I realized it wasn't supposed to, and then I laughed even harder.

Cheers,

KameTerra
12/9/2007 c1 9Lunar-ninja
Oh Lord...it hurts to read such nonsense. XD But it's a great example of what not to do in a fanfic. And it's way too prominent a bunch of things too.

LN
12/5/2007 c1 4say hi to your mom
LMAO.

The best worst TMNT fanfic ever. XD

Good to see you too. haha
11/30/2007 c1 13PlainSimpleGarak
I don;t know if the words "deliciously painful" can actually go together, but that's what springs to mind with this fic. Probably the best written horrible fic I have ever read!
11/12/2007 c1 9Lament of Meow
I...love you. So much.

I don't think I have ever laughed so *hard* at a mock fic. This was pure wonder. And the sad part was, as I was reading it, I was like, "Hey! I've read a summary that went like that!" or "Hey! I've read a fic where they said that!"

It makes me hang my head in shame.

But really, I love you and your humor is THE awesome.
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »