FanFiction.Net
for Worst TMNT FanFic Ever

7/9/2007 c1 sambev89
That's the best thing I've ever read, lol. We all have so much to learn from you.
7/9/2007 c1 12moon eclipse shadows
That was fun. I agree with MTAngeli. And I also think that Artemisia needs to be hunted down by some evil person, beg for help, and then kill evil person in 5 seconds.

"Mikey’s the team’s orange wearing goofball, and Don is the purple wearing resident genius." I liked this part. It reminded me of a horrible fanfiction story I read a while ago(It made me laugh).

"Karia only used Leo and was secretly plutting to avenge the Shedder.

'I am secretly trying to avenge the Shredder', said Karia." I liked this part too.

You did a great job on this. ~^.^~
7/9/2007 c1 57Reinbeauchaser
Parody points - 10

Cheeseyness points - 10

Mary Sue points - 8 (not enough Mary Sue's, but Artemisia had enough MS-isms to to make up for some of them, though. LOL)

Incorrect Grammar - 6 (not enough bad stuff going on)

Incorrectly spelled words - 6 (again, not enough of them)

LOL

Just kidding

Well, I do have to say that this was a well-written bad fic but I also have to say that you could have done worse. HA! :0) GAH. . . I can't believe I'm reviewing like this!

Anyway, this was pretty funny and I had to laugh at the part where they buried Mikey and the egg, 'They bried him in April’s farmhouse…along with that huge egg, cause it was just creepy.' For some reason, it made me laugh. LOL

I think you did well with this particular theme, though. I mean it's really hard to deliberately write a bad fic, especially if you have a decent grasp of composition. On Stealthy Stories, there was, or still is, a round robin where various writers have, or are, contributing to the world's worse story. Not sure if you've been over there, but the whole site is pretty exhaustive with what it offers. Lots of fun things to do, in other words - like writing bad fics. :0)

Anyway, you did well. This made me smile - and cringe from time to time, too! :0)

Write more, pleeze.

Be blessed,

Rene'

Total overall effort - 8 out of 10.

Again, just kidding. This was pretty well done. :0)

Be blessed,

Rene'
7/9/2007 c1 26Tori Angeli
*gigglegigglegiggle* That was fun, but you forgot to make someone a cutter. Also, Artemisia needs a dark past. But that was funny. I very much enjoyed it.
7/9/2007 c1 Yaoi-Yuri
lol omg that was awesome lol loved it!
7/9/2007 c1 42Lioness-Goddess
LOL! Ok, this one made me laugh. Laugh hard. In fact if I was in your story I probably would have lauged so hard I died. Thanks for the giggles. :D
7/9/2007 c1 SoonPersephoneAgain
omg thta wuz so aweisome! Amnesia was myfav shez like so sexy and soo prefect 4 ralph whos reellie hawt ots amazon but omg win mickey dide me was like sad that i cired and lololol donnyz so smartz yay i luv you pour leo though. good job i thoutha the depth was cool and good stlye of writing uv got talents

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. ^_^; This made me laugh, by the way- I especially enjoyed Mike's tragic demise, your snappy little conclusion, and Don renaming Leo's son Donatello Jr... just like his own son. Now that won't get confusing.)
7/9/2007 c1 19sunbune
gargh! I don't have time to leave the review this deserves but I am so happy to see this here I don't care if I'm late to work I totally have to tell u how much this absolutely rawks as the best worst TMNT fanfic evah! squee! I am totlly adding to favs!

the mispelings are the best part, espesh "karia" (Who the fudge is Karia and Y is she plutting to avenge the Shreddre?) No- Artemisia is the best part. no, no, no: “Dudes, death makes me hungry. Anybody down for some peanut butter and crack pizzas?” is def. the best part! wahahahahahahahah! I'm already laughing so hard AGAIN just remembering my favorite parts that I feel like I'm going to barf all over this keyboard right now! ! !

YOU ARE SUCH AN EQUINOX! (AN- I totally heart you! ! 1 1 !)
7/9/2007 c1 1VGiselleH
Lmao, second time I get to read this and this time it was during day time, so I got to laugh out loud! This is so hilariously bad, it just makes it great :D
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6