FanFiction.Net
for Eulogy

5/3/2014 c1 Dino-Rogue
Awww! Mataaauuuu! Poor guy... and Nokama! No! Oh, too sad... too beautiful! Too painful, too wonderful. The regrets... they are never good things, are they? But somehow, even when it's too late, if love still remains, it's all right. And I surely hope that goes for dear Matau.

The ending... the almost... wow! I love this! Great job!
6/10/2010 c1 1Rahinuva123
Don't fucking cry, Don't fucking cry, Don't-

BAAAAAAWWWWWW!
11/16/2009 c1 4LokaCola
I... I don't really know what to say. It was so sad. Although I'm one of this VakamaNokama freaks, this was just... loveable. You almost made me cry, and that's not bad. God job!
3/12/2009 c1 28Inferna Firesword
. . . you say that Absense kicked the crud out of your M/N stories. In this case, I say you don't give yourself enough credit.

I really loved this, even though it made me all weepy-eyed - which is a good thing! You really got into it, and I absolutely got my heart broken with the total sadness of it. Seriously, I wish I could write like this. *favorites*

-Inferna
7/3/2008 c1 16WereWolfPrincess1215
NO! Don't go toward the light, Nokama! Don'tr go toward the LIGHT! -starts crying- No! Don't leave! Stay! STAYY! NO!

That was...-sniff- really sad...i read it first to myself -sniff- and then to my friend -sniff- then we were both depressed...He even DREAMED about it...Except he was Matau instead, and after he watched his funeral, Barney (the fat purple and yellow dinosaur) appeared and wanted to take him to hell, but then he was on Barney (the tv show), and punched Barney's head off (revealing the man underneath) adn he started swearing, causing all the little kids to start swearing. Then Lhikan comes to take him to heaven because of his good deed to humanity. O.o
1/31/2008 c1 1Ninjagirl27
I'd review... but I just can't. :(
1/30/2008 c1 2Spinderfly
*sniffles*

*Sniffle sniff*

G-great fanfic...

T_T

*runs off somewhere to bawl*
10/9/2007 c1 14TheTwilightMoon
Oh my god, that was so sad and adorable! I have tears in my eyes! You should continue that, and like, make her come back to life or something. I have so many ideas of how that could continue! :P Keep it up!

Twilight
7/31/2007 c1 13Gorillaz720
Great story! Could you write more Bionicle stuff!

Gorillaz720!

Ova and Owt!
7/12/2007 c1 16Tera Hunter
Perfect.
7/9/2007 c1 seeyoulaterbye
Awh..that was so sad! :(

Even though I'm a rabid VakamaNokama fangirl who hates MatauNokama, this was still a very pleasant read! The ending was my favorite part for sure.

Good job!