for Under that pile of socks

7/23/2013 c4 6Momma Lici
*poke*

I'll be waiting for your sporadic updates. You ever need a sounding board, just bug me a little. I adore these types of stories.
3/8/2012 c4 Shadowmysticdarkness
I love this story! exitement aand suspense- I love it! you're an awesome writer and I really hope you'll post a new chapter soon-well, y'know, not to rush anything but i am in LOVE with this story! I hope to see more later on. Anyway... TTFN!=D
2/17/2012 c4 Aki440
I beg you... continue it! please... please... Oh, please, please, please, please! T.T I love it... so please... continue it... everybody loves your story...
4/19/2011 c4 2Pheonix Autumn
Love it!
2/6/2011 c4 1Daisy's Dead Rose
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XDXD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

I LOVE this story and I keep on wondering

what's with Mr.Verde

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
1/28/2011 c4 7McflyGoonieFaxFan
THIS IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY AWESOME! WRITE MORE IMEADIATLY!
1/13/2011 c4 15Reese S. Quill
This is nice, don't quit! It's interesting to see how Boo's doing after so many years. I'm assuming the master is Randall or that other guy. It would be SHOCKING if it another monster...unless...Gasp! The Abonible Snowman has returned! Just kidding. Really, this is a good story, with the grammar mostly correct, the characters are IC, and the gripping storyline. The only thing I didn't like was Chapter 3. Nothing was wrong with it in general, but it seemed like a filler chapter, y'know? Keep writing!

Prediction: He's going to kidnap her (again), and she starts freaking out, then Mike and Sully save her, breaking a LOT of rules, while they try to remind her that this happened before.
1/12/2011 c4 2TheHarryPotterPerson
Good story can't wait to read more! Just a quick correction. Sulley's name si spelled S-U-L-L-E-Y. Also, Mike and Sulley were never owners of Monsters Inc. Do we assume this is just fanfic material?
1/10/2011 c4 2xicantbreathe
:OOO Update really fasttttt.
7/6/2009 c3 yarra
Cool, please update
6/6/2009 c3 5merryb
Update soon! Please! I want to know what's going on! So, please update soon!
5/18/2009 c3 callherbabylon
Why? Why is Roz summoning El Honcho's to their office? WHY?
4/9/2009 c3 Serenityrose
please don't quit now! please!
3/12/2009 c3 12Flower K. Owl
interesting. can't wait for when it all "starts hitting the fan".
2/20/2009 c2 25chill13
Really good so far! This would make a perfect sequel. Your writing flows nicely.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »