for Reflections Through Time

5/18 c6 hunzbookwyrm
Great story would love to see more of it!
4/11 c6 DracoKing30
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
1/30 c6 bethb1973
Absolutely brilliant writing and it's not finished. That makes me almost want to cry!

~Beth
5/1/2021 c6 5Luke Dragneel
Honestly, I like the idea of Dumbledore being bewitched with potions made by Snape trope more than Dumbledore being actively or passively evil trope. Sure it explains a lot of his actions in canon if he was evil, but it doesn't explain why in his younger years he wasn't like that. It makes more sense that, due to some type of foreign element(potions or the alteration made to the blood pact he had with Grindelwald in order to actively fight him) that was introduced to him during Voldemort's first rise, that he made such disastrous mistakes. With Snape, not Voldemort, being the cause, it would make sense that he would use this new opening for petty things such as to dismiss his atrocious behavior.
8/23/2020 c4 Saetil
Huh... a nice way for Harry to end up in relationship with Daphne :D
6/26/2020 c6 karmakarma2001
Any chance you can carry this story on as I enjoyed this
6/23/2020 c5 mgentle
Post Deathly Hallows, that overblown rant about Snape killing Dumbledore because he was a heinous traitor looks rather silly, no? Now we know that Dumbledore not only requested Snape kill him, but twisted the screw (with his usual Dumbledorian grace) so that there was no way to refuse him.
Mind you, some of us had worked this out 15 minutes after reading Half Blood Prince. :) (With 10 of those minutes needed for recovery from the "he did WHAT?" reaction...)
6/20/2020 c6 3Quietlovingman
Earlier you had a good conversation implying if not outright stating that Snape was controlling Albus and the other staff members through potions. Now you imply that Albus is a dark lord as well. While that is the case in PKH, is that your intent here, or are both positions speculation? I wish you hadn't stopped updating this one just before the biggest rock splashed into the stream of the story. Without Peter betraying their location, and Snape betraying the order in general, the end of the war might not even require Harry's direct action. Of course the kids will have to deal with the trinkets eventually, but in a world so changed? I really want to see where you can take it.
6/11/2020 c6 Guest
promising start, the Urd appearance to the potters et al seems like it was probably a mistake, but the rest of it was shaping up very nicely

thanks for sharing what there was
1/13/2020 c4 2Lordlexx
That's pretty fucked up to do that to Daphne, now she won't be her. But beyond that, now it's gonna be a pain in the ass to keep up with who is who. While I quite agree with your reasoning that it would be boring to do the same things things over again, it's actually a highly improbable outcome. It would be near impossible to do EVERYTHING the same as before. There might be a lot of similarities and familiar scenarios, ones reaction to them would be different if they had a different life experiences or knowledge. Hermione would be able to make friends better because she now knows how to not be a know-it-all, she could read different books than the ones shes read before also. Luna could save her mother. Ginny could have any number of different experiences. Harry being raised by his parents is an altogether different experience for him.
3/9/2018 c6 32Newtinmpls
Fascinating and thoughtfully done.
1/12/2018 c6 1Priest
I like the story as well and I think you should continue it at some point in time again it's a rather unique take on the whole time travel thing and I kind of like the oh my goddess crossover aspect to it too.
12/31/2017 c6 3darkthanatos
I just finished the fic and I think that it is one of the most awesome and logical fics I have ever read
11/29/2017 c2 Guest
Shame harry hadn't wished that voldemort had never existed, then we could have a truly happy story.
11/26/2017 c6 Guest
It's so sad you stopped writing. I really like this differed approach. I would have liked to see them all met again when the are teens again.
555 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »