for Secrets

4/15/2017 c2 GadgetCat31
The ending of this chapter almost got me to tears too I wish I was there to be the hero this is so sad not being able to help the little guy ...Though it's just a story xD
11/6/2014 c12 qikdaelub
Ahhh I love you chapters!
7/5/2014 c2 AMAZON WIZAD
Okay I'll hold up the mob of angry peeps because you kidnapped Toboe alright?
Hands the peepz a waffle. If you don't cause a angry mob I'll give you a lifetime supply of Ice Cream, Candy, Waffles, Brownies, Muffins, Cupcakes and Pancakes alright?
everyone nods
explosion happened in the distance
DANGIT THEY EXPLODED THE LIFETIME SUPPLY WAREHOUSE! NUUUUUU!
ILL BE BACK LATA I NEED TO FIX MAH FOOD SUPPLY FOR THEM!
7/5/2014 c1 AMAZON WIZAD
Okay, three words: I...LOVE...IT! I love the details in the story you write just like my favorite author mcdinh! He/she writes Yugioh 5D's FanFictions.
Anyways, you should create another Wolf's Rain story. Saying this again: You are a greater writer!
11/20/2010 c1 Too Lazy Too Login sora12212
8D TOBOE-CHAN! *glomp* Ah, a nice story indeed, I'm amazingly impressed, and it's only the first chapter, few people think about Toboe-chan. So cute~ I'll be reviewing more, I'll guarantee you that!
6/16/2010 c17 1animal freak17
wait that wasnt the last of it was it ud better update soon or i will never tell u my secret!
5/28/2009 c17 darkwolf227
*a really long* NO! DOES HE LIIVE?OR DIE! THIS I MUST KNOW!
9/17/2008 c14 loveslavender
OMG poor Toboe
8/25/2008 c17 Shadow315
What the f*ck? MORE!

I wanna know what happens and put Tsume and Toboe together!

MORE SOON

-shadow
8/18/2008 c17 2Toboe-Never-Give-Up
u have got to be kidding me...HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP! write the next chappy soon ur driving me insane! this is the best story i have EVER heard! please write more! im begging you!
8/16/2008 c17 24KaL KeY
i'll check it out! thz for the note!
7/2/2008 c16 2Miss Ventriloquist
this is like, my fav fic! you CANT abandon it! (i actually read it three times . . .)
5/30/2008 c16 Twilitefairy
YES! Oh, how i've MISSED THIS!
5/23/2008 c16 helen
no no it was good, and don't worry every one needs help some times.
5/22/2008 c16 1PleiadesWolfe
It sounds like they are all in despair and they need something to bring them out of it. Or at least something to bring one of them out of their misery so they can bring the rest out of it too. They need to be fixed and put back together. They can be fixed but they won't be exactly the same as before.
148 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »