for Bonds of Iron

3/23/2016 c1 10jesi ki kage
This is a really unique and cool idea! I could totally see this happening. And the feels! Very well done. I loved it. Thank you very much for writing. -Jesi Ki Kage
11/3/2009 c1 1demon6666
wow that was amazing. It was really touching. It's difficult to express such emotions in words, and i love how teresa stayed with Michael at the end. very nice story.
3/7/2009 c1 xiar
A great "What-if" fic! This fic is beautifully written... I had enjoyed each scene and line. Thanks for writing and posting this fic.

I will be looking forward for more wonderful fics from you. XD If I may request a fic on Miria and Clare relationship in the 7 years hiding the Northern Lands and thereafter into the future?
7/14/2007 c1 16Neferius
Wow...very well done. I wasn't sure of what to make of this at first but once everything fell into place it was quite a good read.

Warriors can have happy endings too...it just takes a little extra work to break through their armor.

Great work.

Read ya Later.
7/12/2007 c1 9Sideris
Cheers, my friend. Cheers.
7/12/2007 c1 antagonist99
Wow! This is a really great story!

I really like the way you pictured Teresa here, as well as her obligation to her family and friends. Very few would go to such lengths to keep those who are dear to them safe!

And I like the happy end, of course ;)
7/12/2007 c1 20Hamstadini
Wow... quite the interesting AU you have here. At first I was quite confused with the initial dream and deathbed sequence, but the rest of it was pretty awesome. It's what *could* have happened.

The best part about it is that you've gone beyond what I've dreamed. Of recently I've been quite constrained by the plot of Claymore, by worries of what is within the realm of possibility and what is not. You've managed to show a path not taken, without stretching canon.

This is a welcome attempt, and I hope you present more ideas like this in the future.