FanFiction.Net
for Words Never Said

11/9/2014 c1 82waddiwasiwitch
Oh this is beautiful!
8/5/2012 c1 14miladyRanger
Oh, this is so wonderful and hard to read! You have me in tears right now. Thank you for this piece. We need more like it.
5/12/2012 c1 166Griselda Banks
This is truly an amazing fic. I've been a fan of FMA for a long time, and time has greatly softened the sting of Hughes's death, so I never cry about it anymore and it barely even registers much emotion for me. I'm just so used to it that it doesn't affect me anymore, even though I still like the character and think it's sad that he had to die.

I don't care if this is old or anything, I love this because it made me tear up over Hughes's death and his friendship with Mustang for the first time in YEARS. It was beautifully written, and completely in character. I applaud you.
5/7/2011 c1 1lilahri
This was beautiful. Incredibly sad, but beautiful nonetheless.

Thank you so much for sharing!

~lilah
6/6/2010 c1 1senoritafish
*Sigh.*

That was absolutely wonderful, and what a great tribute to Hughes.
8/9/2008 c1 10persephonesfolly
Roy's self-sacrifice and his subordinate's loyalty were touchingly rendered.

Bravo.
8/21/2007 c1 1BAFFDWTWFMAfan
This is my first ever review, and (as a huge fan of Roy Mustang) I could wax poetic about this stunning story, but I think I'll just sum it up in one word:

WOW!

Thanks so much for sharing. (Don't change a thing.)
7/19/2007 c1 3akira-sensei
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U=L! Beautiful work! It was amazingly written. The story itself was filled with emotion, and deatil. Good work!

~Akira-sensei
7/12/2007 c1 13cozycatastrophe
Beautiful! Truly amazing and so well written. The funny thing is that I got the update e-mail while in the middle of starting to re-read 'OMWP'. haha.