for Washtubs, Hmm

12/3/2014 c1 7yu-gi-ohlove3
okay *lmfao* lol that was so funny I'm still laughing yaun and ranie are afraid of the water that's funny :) awesome story
1/1/2013 c1 25Link Fangirl01
-giggles madly- Yuan doesn't want to go to the Flanoir base cause it's surrounded by seawater, am I right? XD

I never really wondered why Kratos laughed at Raine's aversion to water, but this is certainly a good reason for it. Your sense of wit never ceases to amuse me, Ryna. Keep at it!
6/11/2011 c1 Link Carina
"...and Kratos looked like he got punched on the stomach." Hahahah! OMG / LOL / that part was sooo cool!

Sorry I couldn't give you a signed review. I totally forgot which of my 23 emails I used, wich

of my 12 passwords I used and I won't try them all; sice the're from

30 to 70 characters long. Why? Cause one of my emails is being used

by someone else that I don't know because my password was too easy! It was: "Kratos is my love" silly, but It's the esiest thing I could think of.
5/20/2010 c1 1Amekoryuu
I love you're symphonia stories especially the Yuan and Botta ones. I really enjoyed this one and ended up laughing at Kratos's thoughts about carrying people.

keep up the awesome work~
5/13/2010 c1 2ShinuKyou
XD I love it, it's a truly humorous piece. The structure is good, and the word variety is just right.
10/19/2009 c1 Kiomori
Heh, is Yuan afraid of going over the water to get to Flanoir? That's hilarious! I always liked the washtub scene, and having Yuan share that fear was great!
3/19/2009 c1 6JessiTsuki
Maybe that's why Yuan beat Kratos up in the anime XD Renegades vs. Cruxis? Naww. Just a little grudge between friends.

Thanks for the story~! It was great ^^
9/9/2008 c1 1Miss Mingxi
omg! so funny NOW I FINALLY KNOW THE REASON WHY KRATOS SAID HEH! XD ROFL! luved it hilarious! xD
8/3/2008 c1 Cafe-Publications
I LOVE THIS! I'm putting this in my favorites! XD
7/31/2008 c1 3Lupanari
LOL That was great. The 'Washtub' scene is one of the more amusing scenes in the game, and one of my favorites. It was short, and semi-pointless, but funny. :D That flashback was great. I like the idea of Yuan being afraid of water as well. Must be a half-elf thing that happens as they grow older. ;D Kratos' method was great.

I agree with the sentiment in the a/n. There needed to be more flashbacks, dammit! :( ...Oh well...It gives us amateur writers something to write about. ;)
3/25/2008 c1 Crystal Royale
Haha! The washtubs are so much fun, but poor, poor Yuan! I feel so bad for him, and yet it's funny! Though Yuan ought to watch his mouth-Kratos, water, and washtubs aren't all that bad.

"Really, were all genius adult half elves scared of water?" has to be my favorite line, and it happens to sum up the story nicely.

Happy Writing!

~Cryssy
12/24/2007 c1 26Shining Peridot Moon
Blnks. OMG, I LOVED IT! Faves
10/19/2007 c1 9Bishieluver01
Hahaha! Loved it, so that's why Kratos said that line in humor. XD And the ending with Yuan cursing Kratos was well worth it. ^^
9/2/2007 c1 Skeithfan4ever
Wow yet another of your stories had made me laugh and almost fall out of my chair(keep it up)
8/20/2007 c1 1LunaLocket