for When a Man Loves a Villain 2: Summer Daze

9/22/2009 c4 Daryl
update soon. i'm interested in knowing what happens next
5/14/2008 c4 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, great update, and thanks for the mention.

The reviews had been failing lately; you'll need to check them personally because they'll not go directly to your e-mail.

Oh, and I joined Deviantart. Take a look if you want; the link is in my profile page. Thanks again.

4/21/2008 c3 acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, no problem.

As for ideas... maybe you can show a little more of Drakken's real feelings for Shego. Also, show a little of Felix, Bonnie and the rest of the support cast.

3/20/2008 c2 ghf76riuvf4
Luv It but are you ever going to finish the story
8/19/2007 c2 174King in Yellow
The two chapters are so short I'm not sure where you may be going with this. It looks promising, but there isn't enough here to know for certain where you are going. On a positive note, you do have me curious. And since I suspect that is what you want it has be to be considered a success.

KiY
8/19/2007 c2 16Etherelemental
Yeah. Maybe you could let me know what that idea is. I can't remember for the life of me. As I get plenty of ideas. It's just hard to keep track of all of them. ^_^ Anyway, I'm wondering where everything's going to go here. As there seems to be about four or five different areas of focus here, since we have Drakken and Motor Ed, Kim and Ron, Adrena Lynn, Shego, and possibly Jack Hench. But, I'm sure things will become clear as the story progresses. ^_^ Anyway, aside from all that, I hope to see more soon!
8/18/2007 c2 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Extremely good update. Thanks for telling.

Shego is doing something for Kim... maybe she'll use the Attitudinator in herself to go back to the good side.

7/16/2007 c1 16Etherelemental
Yeah, it'd help if I remembered what the idea was. ^_^ But oh well. Anyway, it seems off to a pretty good start. I'm quite interested in what Shego's up to and why she's doing something that she can't believe what she's doing. Anyway, I hope to see more soon! ^_^
7/13/2007 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Nice start here. Guess Shego needs a job, and soon.