for We're Not Going to Talk about Judy

8/7/2020 c1 zafnak
Judy? As in Judy the chimp from the old show Daktari?
2/20/2013 c1 26Sentinel103
Gee it looks like someone was really tee'd off at Yono the EX-destroyer.

What goes around comes around.

ST-103
7/5/2011 c1 36harinezumiko
I just found this surfing for interesting crossovers. I know nothing about Kim Possible, so I'm sure I'm missing many great things here. But the Twin Peaks bits were cool! So many thanks for taking a serious crack at this, it was an enjoyable read :D
6/16/2008 c1 1Michael Howard
"I am not referred to a Yono the Merciful"

Should that be aS Yono the Merciful?

As for the meaning behind the story itself, well, I never watched "Twin Peaks" so I'm certainly not going to be the one who unlocks the code here.
2/10/2008 c1 TexasDad
In the grand tradition of Citizen Kane, THX1138, The Prisoner and 2001, Molloy has given us this, story, about what I'm not sure, but it sure as heck is as confusing and in the end as clear as mud.

Rosebud
2/7/2008 c1 25MaceEcam
I had to reverse that word and google it to find out what the heck this was about, and I still don't get it.
8/8/2007 c1 Criminal Critic
O.k Did i miss something? :)
7/21/2007 c1 3bthecatslayer
I have really enjoyed your fics, esp Shiloh and Freckle.

That being said, I just didn't understand this one.

Maybe some enlightenment?

Joe
7/17/2007 c1 7RarrBaby
I was very confused with this story. Frankly I had NO idea what was going on and forgot I was reading a Kim Possible fanfic for a second. But at least I'm not alone. All the other reviews agree.
7/15/2007 c1 1bigherb81
I know that the chapter says that your not going to talk about her but who the hell is Judy? I can honestly admit that this story has left me thoroughly confused. I see you kind of went for a whole "Twin Peaks" deal with this whole thing. Major mind jack with this one.
7/14/2007 c1 Randy C
Considering your anger towards Yono for turning Kim into stone, however briefly, I think you went kinda light on the ol' Destroyer. Figured you would have ended it with Alvin Straight running over his newly primitive primate body on his riding lawnmower. Then Dale Cooper would have been brought in for an investigation. And so forth. But I guess one Kim Possible crossover with a continually enigmatic artist is enough, eh? Perhaps you can let MrDrP borrow this piece for his crossover revue.

There's nothing I can really say about this work that couldn't be said better by a character from an obscure 1980s television show. If you wouldn't mind taking it away, Detective Sledge Hammer...

"That was excessively violent and completely uncalled for. I loved it! It was poetry in motion!"
7/14/2007 c1 31mkusenagi2
;3

MK2
7/14/2007 c1 166whitem
What the heck... OK, that was kind of surreal...

Confusing, but strangely... comforting.

The blue electric light makes me wonder if MMP used by a certain blond headed boy is behind all this...

Or are you just trying to make people go... Huh?

...sretaL