for Smiles and Transitions

3/24/2014 c1 29CatLover444
Very Sweet yet Funny!112222222222222222222222222222222222222
3/11/2011 c1 NaruSaku4ever
DAMNIT!You left Sasuke-teme alive that sucks:(, but everything else was good at lest he didn't get with sakura I hate sasusaku fanfictions or anything sasuke I'd use a stuff sasuke doll for dart throwing making him look like a pincushion(chuckles evilly) I hate him that much the asshole.
5/29/2009 c1 NarutoRocks21113043
Gotta say, out of all the short story's I've read, this is one of my favorites, thanks for writing this amazing and uplifting story!
8/5/2008 c1 10evryluvsmisty
I read this before and forgot to leave a review. So it was a really cute story with a nice concept about the smile. ^_^
8/30/2007 c1 itzmexD
Ahh that's so cute...=] You had me smiling like an idiot.
8/1/2007 c1 1jere7782
wow!

great oneshot!
7/26/2007 c1 2Judicium
i loved how you made Sakura confess it was really true to her character XD
7/25/2007 c1 010101010101010101010
This is pretty good, maybe you could make it a two shot
7/17/2007 c1 rickp2006
good story, hope to see you make more narusaku :D
7/16/2007 c1 8Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
Very very cute one shot! Ya know I think ya did pretty well with this one. I very much enjoy Naruto\Sakura full! (just looks at my Beta and my Stories *shameless plug*).

Seriously though, this was very well written. You captured the moment perfectly! Intimacy eh? Can we expect a N/S Lemon in the works? I loved how you wrote the characters, and I don't think they were OC one bit. Keep up the good work!
7/15/2007 c1 yasuhiko
Hey I really liked it!. I always wanted to see Sasuke's face when something like that happens lol
7/15/2007 c1 1DaColombianSmurf
u did awesome i luv it, go narusaku!^_^
7/15/2007 c1 13narusakufan1985
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Naruto and Sakura forever.
7/15/2007 c1 16Mr. Lee
Hello Kiyoshi Shichiro, this is Mr. Lee. I read your little NaruSaku oneshot. It's pretty good and very nicely written. The only problem I have with it is that the romance feels very rushed and forced, which is a big turn off for me (They're lucky Sasuke didn't gut them both as they were tongue wrestling LOL XD.). In romance, timing is everything. Please keep that in mind when making your next oneshot. Also, Naruto is not as dense and oblivious as you might think, but that's just my personal preference (You have no idea how much that P.O's me when people call him that.). Other than that, you did a very good job with this. Just slow down on the romance next time. I invite you to check out my Naruto Flower Tales: Sakura when you have some free time. Good luck with your future projects my friend. Later :)!
7/15/2007 c1 5Lord Cain55