for Vampire Kisses

7/13/2016 c18 5daretodream4444
Oh I am in love with this story! It's absolutely amazing and your writing is incredible! It's been years and I only found this story this morning but I am addicted to it, please update its so good!
~ Daretodream4444 xoxox
4/2/2013 c18 Guest
It is 2013 and still no update
10/30/2012 c1 kenzie
i absolutely love vampire kisses the actual book and twilight and to have them combined is ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY AMAZING! (*K*)
3/5/2011 c18 3TheCullenFamily-.BE.AJ.ER.CE
that was allsome update soon plz
3/30/2010 c16 6413645830
is it Jameson the creepy-man? i hope it is! he's so awesome! *squeels*

~Magikal_Sause
3/30/2010 c8 6413645830
once again, i think im going to say something that happend in VK, is she going to break in? Find out in the next fantabulous installment of 'Vampire Kisses'!
3/30/2010 c2 6413645830
lemme guess, vampire? just if this is going along with VK. i was reading the description and am like 'this sounds just like VK' so i look at the title and its 'Vampire Kisses' i think 'this cant be a coincidence.' im just that slow. i heart yer story so far! VK is one of my fave serieses. i heart Jagger. lubs yer story!

~Magikal_Sause
3/13/2010 c18 bluebelle951
love it update very soon! :D
12/27/2009 c18 Felt With The Heart
Oh please continue this story! I just found it and I love it! I love the classic vampire type!
12/11/2009 c18 1mrscullen92
I love this story i wish the twlight boos were writen like this cuz in my oppion theyt would haven been a lot better, but i love them a whole lot keep writeing thiss story cvuz it is my new favorite.
11/29/2009 c18 Alex-Gaskarth's-Twin
This is a good story it totally be finished.And this is better then other storys i have read.Me encanta esta historia means I love this story in spanish
11/13/2009 c18 1RoseAmorettaHathaway
i really enjoy the story and i really would like if you could continue the story
7/20/2009 c18 5Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram
OMGZ! i just started this today and have already gotten to chapter 18! yay, i feel acomplished,- but never mind that!

Its okay Eddy!

awesome story! XD

please please please please please please pleasse! update this as soon as you can! XD
6/24/2009 c18 NewDayAwakening
this is kool

why are jamesons eyes green?

how can they drink from necklaces?

UPDATE again soon please
6/14/2009 c18 38mellieforyellie
Aw, poor Bella. Bad Rose! Putting depressing thoughts like that in Bella's mind!

Loved the chapter.

Can't wait for the next one! (*coughupdatecough*)

—Midnight