FanFiction.Net
for A Shadowed Soul

1/11 c26 13Serpent91
Well written indeed!
1/1 c25 Guest
Thank you for all your work in writing this story, was such a welcome suppose to find it updated and complete. Such a great and enjoyable fic. I would love to read more from you in the future, all the best.
12/26/2023 c26 RageAnt
I like the premise of the story but i feel harry was said to be powerfull alot of the time but gets tired easily and gets taken down fast.
11/17/2023 c26 ironhair
Thanks for finishing this, no matter how long it took, and with everything in your life. Cheers
11/15/2023 c3 Guest
you had this exelent idea then fucking made a badass character a pathetic little bitch within the first five chapter great fuckin job
10/11/2023 c26 0richierich0
Just found your story on oldcrow's favorites list and want to thank you for a very enjoyable read. My complements to you for sticking with this for so long and finishing it. Your story is actually listed as incomplete, and I almost passed it over. Only your preface, mentioning it as completed, made me read on. I liked your take on Harry's character as well as the wizarding culture. Thanks so much!
10/7/2023 c26 didyousaytim
So glad for your success. Loved turncoat Fawkes.
Rikers was a great concept and familar. liked the characters all sorted properly at end. LM had to go. Great integration of BS and Con and Hermione. God integration and rituals was wonderful take on magic intent ownership.
10/5/2023 c26 DustieDaven
I loved the story thanks for writing it
10/4/2023 c26 palatium91
I just wanted to step by that this story is one of the best I've ever read.

Your lore and world building are out of skale and thank you for talking the reader with you on this trip
7/17/2023 c25 Guest
I found the 1st 2 chapters year's ago and had tagged to follow.
Then somewhere down the line lost it with in transfer. I 'm so glad I found it again. Thanks for an exciting story i couldn't put
down.
I'll keep it tagged just in case you add more to it.
7/7/2023 c14 Ultach
Buy a dictionary.
imprisoned NOT emprisoned.
7/7/2023 c13 Ultach
Please buy a dictionary. I recommend Chambers 21st Century or Oxford English dictionaries.
Look up IMMIGRATE and compare with EMMIGRATE, then use the correct verb in your text.
6/23/2023 c25 1crafter43
well it looks like this is your one and only story , while that is sad I wish you good luck in your job and your competitions.
6/23/2023 c26 crafter43
This has been a great story, and now I am off to check your profile page for more stories. Thank you for your time and excellence of writing , and wonderful ability with your story telling .!
6/14/2023 c26 1themadmartian
An epic of a story, I'll add it to my favorites.
0))