FanFiction.Net
for Youkai gone astray

7/17/2016 c7 SnarrySlave
Just found this and I love it I do hope you will update this and that its not on hitus.
5/6/2016 c7 2AmmySunGod
I really like this and hope for more soon.
12/5/2015 c7 DracoKing30
Really love this story cant wait for new chapters
10/25/2014 c7 AnimeFreak71777
Please update! :D
5/25/2014 c2 ChronoMitsurugi
There is a difference between a sensei or instructor, and a shishou or a master. Iruka-sensei. Think school teacher. Tsunade-shishou. Think how Sakura became Tsunades personal apprentice.

Other than that, I am a huge Tenten-fanboy and the biggest anti-Hyuuga ever. So naturally all the NejiTen this chapter was rather irritating. Enough to the point where it offsets my desire to see a demon-Naruto and more Sesshomaru.

I must think hard about whether to continue reading this story whilst ignoring any possible NejiTen moments or to simply quit now.

Nevertheless, I do commend this fic so far. Keep up the good work.
7/23/2013 c7 22Lerris
This is not bad but it is a little slow...
6/17/2013 c7 Hikaru-chan200
I cant wait for the next chapter I really like your writing style and youre really good at the grammar and its ultra rare to see you make mistakes, I really like this story and would live to see it continue I would offer to be you beta reader but Im not that good at grammar or more to say "how to write the word" because I sometime use translate google to see how too write the word - I hope you have not stop writing this story because its really good XD I hope there is a next chapter
4/30/2013 c5 6toofine89
Really like the character interactions in here as they really mesh together well, not so big a fan of some of the individual actions of the character. Naruto is smart, but the way he treats/analyze certain things seems too developed for a young preteen who is I fluenced by youki that feeds instincts, not logic. Also the way Sasuke opened up with Ino present so quickly just kinda rubbed me the wrong way.
4/29/2013 c5 8Nix Whispen
Your rant about physics and suffixes is totally correct ( dont know about numbers) thanks I'm probably not going to use a bunch of weights and suffixes for my story because of what you said
4/29/2013 c3 Nix Whispen
Will naruto have ears and tails
1/30/2013 c1 21Orphans
Wow I have nothing to say at the length of that chapter. I don't actually have problems with Kakashi when it goes into shippuden but I have problems with Sakura the whole way since I just not like her. I find Kakashi is an easily likeable character if you ignore the fact he is a bad teacher and favoritized sasuke while Sakura is a horrid person 99% of the time.
4/17/2012 c7 Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
I love this story and hope it will be continued even though it has been 4 to 5 years, but I truly hope it will. You have made a great story, IncandescentOne.

Sincerely,

Shin'en Shukumei

The King of Chaos
12/18/2011 c2 Winter's Folly
poor naruto.
12/18/2011 c1 Winter's Folly
I Loved it! I espeshully liked the omakes!
10/7/2011 c7 9Dark Topaz