for Always

8/25/2007 c3 23FidgeyTova
Aw! That was so good! I don't know if you were planning to add more to this story but you should definitely write more!
8/24/2007 c3 7Ip S
Oh! que fofinho !

amei demais !

xero and good luck!
8/24/2007 c1 1sniperalchemist
FLUFFYNES! very cute, but only 9 reveiws? this fic deserves a million =0p! keep writing and updating, and i'll keep reading! ^_^
8/24/2007 c3 laneyfate
it was really cute.
8/24/2007 c3 141Kurissyma san Tybalt
Aww-ness! Cute! *Huggles Roy and Rizey* Good job!

-Hyper Miss Ri-chan
8/24/2007 c3 2winglessfairy25
So sweet and utterly cute though I did notice that they were a bit OOC in the first chapter. The couch-bed kind of surprised me though.. Still, great job! I really like it.. Keep on writing!

Erinn~

PS. 8/10 =]
8/13/2007 c1 blknblupanther1
wow...that was great! keep up the good work! continue very soon!
7/31/2007 c1 2Peesly
NO no break! Lol, Hughes did a good thing by giving them those letters! Lol, keep writing please!
7/18/2007 c1 141Kurissyma san Tybalt
Aww! Update soon, that was so cute!

Haha- I understand the whole laptop-headache-thing, I get that all the time. Especially when I'm reading late at night without a lot of other light. *pats sympathetically*

-Rissy
7/16/2007 c1 sheetah
Great job!
7/16/2007 c1 3SidekickKep
YO!

Aw!

It was so cute, and adding Hughes in there added to the... 'cuteness'. Yeah.

Riza jumped and went from nervous to angry in one sentence. “He told you WHAT?” Riza yelled as she got up and spun around to look at Roy. “No wonder he wrote it in his death letter! I’d kill him if he was still alive for telling you that!” she furiously said. ”What else did he tell you?” Riza sharply asked.

-Personally, that was my favorite line. You could just imagine the look on Riza's face. -laughs-

FLAMETAL-_-