for I'm Half the Man I Used To Be

10/21/2012 c6 squishyismine
Worst Merder story I've ever read. Thank God you ditched it. You have no clue how to address them. He's nasty. Flirting with Cristina, sleeping around with other women, treating Meredith like he does, how pathetic and spineless you made Meredith, how gross & horrible Cristina is to Meredith. Damn you are just a lousy shipper.
10/21/2012 c4 squishyismine
You officially wrote the worst Derek Shepherd ever. He's a nasty pig. He doesn't care about Meredith. He just wants to get laid. He is HORRIBLE to Meredith. You SUCK!
10/21/2012 c2 squishyismine
This is so disgusting. Derek is a nasty piece of shit pig. I found this because someone linked another of your 1 shots on tumblr but this is horrible! Derek doesn't deserve Meredith. He's married AND sleeping around with other women all the while he broke Meredith? You're making her so pathetic too. She's actually flirting with him after he screwed another woman besides his wife and she knows it? You SUCK as a Merder writer. People like you shouldn't write MD because it's awful. Meredith isn't that pathetic nor is she that much of a loser that she would let Derek treat her like that. Also, Derek was horrible back then but continuing to sleep around isn't who he is.
11/28/2007 c6 Perliiieee
uh pLease update soon ! =D
10/26/2007 c6 28Puck and Rachel fan
More soonish.

10/25/2007 c6 6DrChristineJ
finally divorced...Meredith here you come!

haha great chaper, update son please
10/25/2007 c6 7MissRe
Excellent job. I'm still not fond of them being apart. I hate it actually. LOL But I can see that you need to have them apart to get them back together later. Anyway, I can understand what Derek is feeling with Addie and Mark - he thought he would finally be able to move on and then she drops more of the story on him. It's painful. I'm glad Meredith is going to look for him. Great stuff!
8/23/2007 c5 28Puck and Rachel fan
More soonish please.

8/22/2007 c5 7MissRe
Poor Derek decided he wanted her and she is gonna date the vet. Why can't he just tell her what he's thinking... LOL Men are nuts.
8/22/2007 c5 5carsonfiles
that giant sucking sound is me getting scked into this fic.
8/17/2007 c4 28Puck and Rachel fan
I loved it and can't wait for more soonish.

8/16/2007 c4 7MissRe
I really like that Derek is trying to bridge the gap and come to terms with Addie and Mark. I really hope the trip works well for them so he can tackle Meredith when he gets back. Great job!
8/16/2007 c4 sara
derek is being stupid! I don't like that he went and slept with someone else and he is flirting with Mer!

So the vet huh? Is Finn appearing soon and then Derek will fly off the jealously handle?
8/6/2007 c3 28Puck and Rachel fan
I don't like this girl coming on to Mer. Please tell me you are getting rid of her soon. lol. Please post more soonish.

8/5/2007 c3 7MissRe
Well, I think what was weird about the chapter was the heavy duty flirting with Meredith and then the one night stand comes in and he seems to forget Meredith. I'm glad Derek's trying with Addie and Mark - but he'll be hurt when he hears about the time they lived together in NYC. Good chapter.
22 Page 1 2 Next »