for Hog WHAT?

6/12/2013 c1 SKJDB
your english sucks...
5/31/2012 c3 9Pepperonyfan1982
interesting story, too bad it is really VERY badly written!
5/18/2010 c5 2clashgrrl
Write more or hot pink bunnies will go to your house and eat your computer!
2/21/2010 c5 2Masters of Michief - MWAHAHA
hahaha luv harry potter and disney channel shows crossover. after u finish the hannah montana 1 u should do a wizards of waverly place! but plz keep going!
12/19/2009 c5 15Incendiar Riddle
Hm, not to be offense but it seems like you need to brush up on your harry potter. Or that you only know of a very few things about harry potter, but I would like to read more of this.
9/29/2009 c5 1AlchemyHearts17
please please please please please. continue this story i hope miley,lily and oliver get to be in gryffindor and i want to know how she likes all of it and the scoop between her and Draco and her friendship between her and harry and the gang.
8/19/2009 c5 24ObsessedwReading
I love this story! I can't wait to read more! Update soon!
8/19/2009 c3 ObsessedwReading
I love this story! I can't wait to read more!
8/19/2009 c2 ObsessedwReading
good chapter!
8/19/2009 c1 ObsessedwReading
I love this story so far! keep up the good work!
7/16/2008 c5 2ACRStheUniverse
Well considering she dated Jake, I have to agree with Ginny's description of the kind of guys Miley likes!
2/6/2008 c5 2Two-Bit Lover
i hope miley becomes a gryffindor. i would laugh if she became a slythrin.
2/6/2008 c2 23xMidnight Muse
Ok...sorry and all, but ew. This is just...have you ever even read Harry Potter? Because it sure doesn't seem like it. And Miley coming in and being a parslemouth (which is what it is called by the way, parsletongue is the language, a parslemouth is what you are called. And by the way, it's not "parsule toungue") is just awful. They are some of the rarest people in the world, the only three known were Harry, Tom Riddle and Salazar Slytherin. No way some little nobody prep from California is going to be one. Plus, the first time you fly on a broomstick, you wouldn't be doing flips and crap...not even Harry could. Miley is just way to OOC and disgustingly perfect. No one is that good. And plus the whole "they never got their letters" thing doesn't make any sense at all. No letter, no admittance. That's the whole point of the letter, to accept you in. What you did would be like my parents telling me that I got accepted in to Harvard without a letter from the school. I'm sorry that this might not be the review you were looking for, but it must be said.
2/5/2008 c5 6BookWormX0X0
cute.
2/5/2008 c1 3CountryPopPrincess1123
I LUV IT! HARRY AND MILEY FOR LIFE! GENIUS! I L-U-V IT! WRITE AND UPDATE MORE!
30 Page 1 2 Next »