for Future's Past

8/25/2014 c6 Daniel6
When is everyone going to address the 600 lbs gorilla in the room? That Hana is Ron & Yori's daughter. Go ahead. Tell me I'm crazy.
4/23/2008 c5 81Aero Tendo
Good chapter, and I always knew Fukushima was a bad egg. :)

Btw, after the flashback you have "You're sister?" when I think you meant, "Your sister?" Oh, and I don't think you need to have High School hyphenated.

I wonder where this story is going. If Kim goes back, will she allow Yori to get Ron or will she aim to be his girlfriend when she goes back? Oh boy... I'm getting "Back to the Future" flashbacks now. :)

The introduction of Hana was certainly a nice touch. I wonder who else you plan to introduce? Drakken and Shego now that they're 10 years later and STILL unable to conquer the world? :)

Ani's a nice character and I hope you'll bring her back as the babysitter for Ron and Yori or something at this point. Maybe even pull out the wedding scrapbook and show Kim how everyone looked.

I wonder how long Ron and Yori have been married for. (hmms)

Keep up the good work Mr. Average! :)
4/22/2008 c5 3MR. SE7EN
dude you mean fukushima not hirotaka ,fukushima was the traitor
4/20/2008 c5 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Excellent chapter, and good explanation of Ani's attitude.

Hiro turned evil... too bad.

3/20/2008 c4 acosta perez jose ramiro
Pretty cool chapter. Nice job with Yori, and it seems Ani is a city girl and, like Ron, was accepted in Yamanouchi due a special situation, probably a natural ability for martial arts or gymnastics; I think this is the case due her way of talking, a lot more urban than Yori's.

Have fun in Vegas and don't lose too much money in the casinos.

11/22/2007 c3 81Aero Tendo
Sorry to hear about the guy. I lost my Grampa recently and know how painful it can be to lose someone. Please send my condolences to their friends and family.

Very good chapter and well worth the wait! :) I've been wondering what everyone's reaction would be when they see Kim. Personally I am surprised Wade didn't hug Kim too. Although the tweebs having a beard or mustache was a nice touch. Mrs. Possible's reaction was gold. :) Too bad Kim didn't stick around to meet her father first, I can only imagine HIS reaction. lol! Kim's reaction to Ron was pure gold even though you gave a nice hint beforehand. :) Are you going to mention the baby's name? (Bet it is Kim or something, lol!) Will Du battling Shego with her powers on... that's going to be a short and destructive fight and probably with the time machine I bet. Still, it should be interesting to see what Ron's explanation will be. :) I look forward to reading more about your story!
11/22/2007 c3 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Very good scenes, both in the present and the past.

Will Du attacked Shego? This guy has no future... at least, with all his limbs.

Sorry about the kid; it's always sad when someone that young dies. I've seen a few ones due my job, and my mother went once to one of her alumni's burial (she is a kindergarten teacher).

8/3/2007 c2 16Etherelemental
I'm guessing that it was one of the tweebs. Since they'd be older and Kim wouldn't be used to them looking older. Though, it certainly is quite good so far. Though, I'm guessing that Kim will eventually use the time machine that her father's company is working on. But, I'm wondering what'll happen when Drakken is finished retooling his stuff to carry out his plan. Especially since I'm pretty sure that Ron's not going to like it. ^_^ Anyway, I hope to see more soon!
8/3/2007 c2 81Aero Tendo
Thanks for the compliment about the positive feedback. :)

Now for the story...

I could imagine Ron getting that upset and using his MMP to battle Drakken and Shego. With his MMP, he would be a match or more for Shego.

I found Drakken was very in character when he got scared of a 'tough' Ron. After all, he seems to be brave as long as he has Shego around but take her away or have her defeated before him and his courage goes down.

One thing I was thinking though... Would Kim REALLY be born a month later or would a different child be born a month later? How would that change things? If Kim was born a month later for example, think about how a month's difference would be in Pre-K be for Kim and Ron. Ron might be taken out of Pre-K because of the bullies for example by then and then Kim and Ron might never meet or they meet but without the bullies to bind them together, they might not become best friends.

Timing is crucial when it comes to time travel after all.

So Drakken's plan MIGHT work without having to make him impotent for good. After all, no best friends means Kim would go on her first mission alone and she might fail which would in turn stop her from going on future save-the-world missions and then Drakken(or some other villain) might win!

It was interesting to see the reaction of Kim's family, especially the tweebs. I'm surprised though that the tweebs didn't just think of inventing or trying to repair Drakken's device or even hack into Drakken's computer and take the plans that way.

Nice set up for a way to get Kim back to Ron and the family though, especially since Kim landed 10 years in *drum roll* the future! I thought she was going to end up in the past but I guess the messing with the machine reversed it to almost the same degree. 18 years into the past versus 10 into the future.

Lets see... possible people who were working on the car. Ron, Monique(who I see as the most likely for some reason...), one of the tweebs, Bonnie, Shego, or someone so surprising (like a Felix) that one can't help but be shocked.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next chapter!
7/17/2007 c1 174King in Yellow
It's so wide open at this point there is no way to know what you're doing with this, will wait and see. Comedy, tragedy, past or future? In the small typo department: Kim and Shego continued they’re battle, their battle.

KiY
7/17/2007 c1 81Aero Tendo
Good story, written like a TV episode but now you've got me wondering just exactly when and where Kim will end up! With Ron pushing the buttons, she could have had the coordinates changed and ended up anywhere and anytime! Or she could just end up where Drakken wanted to go and run into her parents before they became her parents! I wonder how Drakken had planned on stopping Kim from being born? Maybe by keeping the parents apart so they never meet? Zapping the mother so that she couldn't have children anymore?

Oh the questions! The unknown! I look forward to reading more in this story and seeing just where in time she ends up. (weirdly now I've got the "Where in time is Carmen Sandiego" song playing in my head.) I do wonder how Drakken or Shego ever came to remember that sitch since it never happened after Ron broke the time monkey?
7/17/2007 c1 16Etherelemental
It's definitely off to a good start. And it's quite interesting since you could have Kim go to the future or the past easily with that, since with Ron messing with everything, he could easily have changed the target coordinates without realizing it. It certainly has potential here. And I hope to see more soon. ^_^
7/17/2007 c1 152captainkodak1
Nice start. Little bummed out that Ron is not with her but it's your story. It's going to be interesting where/when she lands. I'll be looking for the next installment.