FanFiction.Net
for The Girl in the Papers

7/30/2019 c1 7M. Jackson Potter
Incredible that you managed to almost guess James Sirius' name correctly!
12/11/2013 c1 10am-i-right-or-am-i-write
I'm sorry, but Lily's name isn't Lily Margeret, it's Lily Luna Potter. If you liked it that way, then I'm very sorry. :) It was a nice fanfiction! I just thought you ought to know the real name... Sorry!
7/17/2011 c1 3Kitaliah
I found this a lovely read.

I love how everyone was portrayed, especially the Weasley Twins.
8/7/2009 c1 13FredFanatic
This story is very cute. It was weird (but very sweet) to read from Harry's daughter's point of view. Hearing her refer to everyone as Mum, Dad, aunt and uncle was oddly touching. It was nice to see them have a happy ending after the war :)

And you did really well guessing the outcome of the book in regards to children's names. Of course, you missed the "Albus Severus", but that name (although meaningful) really is rubbish. I feel bad for the kid.

And I quite like your outcome for Fred better than JK's. It's nice to imagine a better ending for the twins that the one she came up with.
8/26/2007 c1 4Fishy Rainboots
I love it! Gotta love those Weasley twins! Great job!
8/21/2007 c1 12chemqueen
wow . . . can i just say . . . wow.
8/15/2007 c1 Vynne
Sounds great so far...Is there more? I hope there is...I'd like to what happens next.
8/1/2007 c1 3ShadowDemoness413
aw... sweet... People need to write more stories like this.
7/28/2007 c1 4trufflesque
Does she doodle naked male torsos like I do?

(awkward moment)

Er, that is... uh...

Anyway. I really enjoyed this. I like the idea of Harry's family carrying his legacy, willingly or unwillingly, and the burden they must bear because of it...

Your one shot... can be the basis of a multi-chaptered fic! Featuring Harry's family! Oh man... that would be so exciting to read. There can be humour, and angst, and drama, and frivolity!

This was a treat! ^_^ Fo'sho, home-slice. (I almost wrote 'hoe-slice', which wouldn't have been good... damn fingers. The coffee's making me jittery!)

I think you're really good at writing Fred and George, you know. They seem to have a certain dynamic when you write them. Other authors simply think that they need to have the twins just finishing each other's sentences and saying the same thing at the same time occasionally, but each twin seems to be his own person in your stuff, as well as part of a duo that can practically read each other's minds. I hope this wasn't incoherent...?

Ah, anyway. I like it. My word is law! *gets hit in the head with a gavel by accident*

-Truffles.
7/18/2007 c1 RockitLettuce
go Fred and George! =D

i have a question though, did she succeed in her quest? lol

i hope she did, that'd be happy =)
7/18/2007 c1 64Masako Moonshade
How do you do that? You always scare me with your borderline dangerous stories- the teenage daughter of Harry Potter, or the human girl who discovers she's an elf.

And then, defying every trend and expectation, you make it fantastic.

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?

Needless to say, I love this story. The detail, the point of view, the personality-perfect.

Thank you for redeeming a sliver of my faith in the fanfiction community.
7/18/2007 c1 14estrelita
I enjoyed reading this. Honestly it wasn't anything too eventful, but it was still written very well. And I enjoyed the story you laid out. Great job!