for Naruto's Pet

5/20/2017 c16 4ahans1b
This story was so cute! Turned out much better then I thought. With Sasuke being a dog in a lot of it, and that it's a humor fic, I thought it would end up more cheesy. But it ended up well written and even had a lemon! Loved sasuke, kakashi and Kiba in this fic.
11/15/2015 c16 31SapphireKageKyuura
Omg PDA in a restaurant?! Man that's gotta be embarrassing! I loved it. Which there were more chapters. Keep up the good work! Please update!
11/15/2015 c13 Guest
Actually it was Kakashi and Iruka who made Sasuke break his promise to Naruto. He didn't have a choice in leaving, they just took him due to the fact he broke the rules given to him. He slept with Naruto when he said he wouldn't. He told his feelings to Naruto, another thing he said he wouldn't. Iruka is being selfish and cruel to not only Sasuke but to Naruto as well. Thinking that he is only protecting Naruto from getting hurt, Iruka is only hurting him possibly too much to repair the emotional damage further done to him. I wish I could slap Iruka a thousand times, and kick Kakashi's ass for turning Sasuke back into a dog. How more cruel can the two possibly be? Anyways I love the story, keep up the good work!
11/14/2015 c10 SapphireKageKyuura
So Hinata noticed did she? Haha and now Neji realized that Sasuke was the dog too eh? Well I hope Naruto realizes it too before something else embarrassing happens like the tea spilling on his crotch and Sasuke being the dog he is starts licking lol
6/10/2014 c16 lola99
It's really good . Thank you for writing it
11/27/2012 c16 6HavenCraze
Awww they are so cute! I loved it
11/27/2012 c15 HavenCraze
Naruto is so very naive lol so cute
11/27/2012 c14 HavenCraze
So kawaii!
Kissing his boo boos better teehee
11/27/2012 c13 HavenCraze
Nooooooo! Naruto! Please! dammit this is hurting Naruto too much! Stupid Iruka...
11/27/2012 c12 HavenCraze
Ooh what a rebel
He's just breaking all the rules lol
11/27/2012 c11 HavenCraze
Yay! He's back! Now he just has to convince Naruto that he really loves him
11/27/2012 c10 HavenCraze
I totally thought Neji was gonna put the moves on Naruto lol
It seems like everyone is noticing except Naruto, well he kinda guessed earlier but he wrote it off quickly so it doesn't count lol
11/27/2012 c9 HavenCraze
Oh gawd. Kiba... That would be terrible! Lol
11/27/2012 c8 HavenCraze
Oh wise Kakashi lol
11/27/2012 c7 HavenCraze
Oh gawd that was awesome
Sasuke is turning into a dog for real now! Geez... Ahahaha
508 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »