for Black Flames Dance In The Wind: Rise of Naruto

9/9 c55 EVIL-SAGE
this story is really interesting and I love narutos characters not blind forgiveness and the usual happy-go-lucky narutos you usually see. I like the character building of all of them and you can't have a psychiatrist help naruto due him being him it take a being more powerful than him to set him right with very questionable means. At this point I just want Anko to be happy, Naruto to be at peace, more harem moments since thers only kyuu and kuro, and naruto to take his mask of in front of everyone and get fangirls!
9/1 c13 Koalemos
great job
8/13 c1 Guest
I think this FF is very good and I have not been able to find spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. The only thing that bothered me is that while Narute used the technique "Leviathans Wake" (at least that should be), it was mentioned that a 360C hot water wall piles up. I dontt want to sound know-it-all now, (although I think thats exactly what will happen) but water cant be physically hotter than 100C (thats not quite true either, because the boiling point of the water changes a bit depending on how high you are above sea level. However, this low temperature fluctuation is incidental. (I read this in a book by Robert Wolke, unfortunately I cant remember the title. The only think I remember is that is was one of his humorous non-fiction books that anwered everyday questions.)). Of course, its possible that you meant it that its only for the Naruto world. If this is true, I apologize for getting it wrong, it just didnt let me rest so I just had to write to you to clear this ambiguity. As I said, this was my only point of criticism that I could find after careful reading. The rest is great (even thougt Iusually dont like harem stories, I just cant stop at this one, because she completely convinced me even after only one chapter. Im already looking forward to how it will continue and will rush to the next chapters as soon as this is finished. (Sorry if some passages make little sense in terms of content, I dont speak English as my mother tongue, nor can I speak English well enough for me to write so much. For this reason, I use Googel transaltor, which is not the best)
8/13 c21 1Something Random 52
You Can’t Kill Me- Woods (earlier chapter in reference to when Naruto screamed the same thing) and this chapter was excellent in every aspect.
8/12 c5 Something Random 52
You Can’t Kill Me- Woods, black ops 1 and 2, now Naruto.
8/6 c1 Guest
Dude wtf you don't need to have any of what you put the warning label on to make a good what if at all you chose to so you don't get to complain about any negative reviews you get period
7/22 c55 migros256
You have quickly become my favorite Naruto writer, I do hope you finish….. thanks
6/28 c1 The dizzy Wolf
“ I have somewhere to be at the moment…And I don't like ramen." though he didn't let it show, the odd request had thrown Naruto for a bit of a loop.“ this is part of your story?! The the heak! Naruto doesn’t like ramen! There is something wrong with you to write this
6/14 c55 Guest
Such a great fanfiction it's my favorite I can't wait for more chapters
6/8 c55 Archer957
I hope this gets updated I've reread it 4 times now since the original release back in 07. absolutely love it!
4/13 c55 davonbenton71
hey please continue this I'm not even sure if you will get the notification from this but it's worth a shot so yeah hope you see this
4/11 c1 Onion-00
fem kyuubi stories always seem unattractive to me.
maybe its because most stories like these have some pitiful nine tailed fox crying and feeling sorry for him. abruptly flashing naruto and suddenly naruto wifes her at 6.

because of this i just can't get past the point where she says she is the queen of demons no matter what
4/11 c1 Onion-00
fem kyuubi stories always seem unattractive to me.

4/2 c6 1Demonslayerlover
Oh, it's beautiful. Thank you, Author-san.
3/27 c1 Jossjamon
God ffs, I hate writers who can't get the tags right and more importantlyin this case herecompletely list them . Elements from other franchises? Not mentioned. AU? Not mentioned. OC? Not mentioned. Piss of will you?
4,774 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »