for Queen of Dragons

2/19/2016 c1 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
6/29/2015 c1 46Hikari Nova
I wonder will usagi/serena ever do anything senshi related later in the fic
3/15/2012 c1 Jessica Love1
I love Chazz/Serena pairing! Harpy's brother is my favorite monster. He is so cool! I haven't seen all the episodes of Yu-gi-oh gx. So can you do a couple chapters of them? Are some other guys like Serena? Like the manga Aster Phoenix? That way Chazz will be jealous?
3/12/2012 c1 this is great
Pretty please add more soon. I love how you put in harpy's brother in it. i can't wait for more. do you think Icarus will come out of the duel world and into the human world. that would be so cool! and don't let Zane die. please!

Thank you!
3/11/2012 c1 Jessica Love1
Chazz/Serena forever! Please update soon. I love this story!
10/30/2011 c1 13Olaf74
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
7/26/2011 c1 James Birdsong
Hm this seems awesome and not bad
6/29/2011 c1 1Reesa Uchiha
awwwww that is so awesome that they hate each other already keep on writing please
5/14/2011 c1 5SailorStarMoonlight
i love this story and wants to read so get your butt moving and write more of the story. you can't leave people hanging!
9/9/2010 c1 cross-over-lover232
i really like this story,but i kinda hope she ends up with bastion,her fellow ra yellow cause chazz is acting like daiern.but yea your story your pairing
9/3/2010 c1 13WolvesKey
Well, I must say that I was expected to be a little disappointed in this story since most crossovers aren't very good-especially with detail. But I must say that this is a really great story and believe it or not, but this is the FIRST story I've read that's had an actual duel in it and I was thoroughly impressed at the effort. Serena is still in character and I like it that she's related to Syrus and Zane. The detail in this story is remarkable and it is clear as to how much effort has been put into this. I applaud you for such a fantastic job and for the record, I LOVE the pairing. If Serena had stuck with Darien there wouldn't be much freedom in your writing because it would be restricted to fitting Darien realistically as her boyfriend and a normal guy into a story where the students are practically isolated from the mainland. I couldn't see any spelling mistakes. However, I probably would've chosen a different Duel Spirit for her, but I still think that Icorus is cool :)

I noticed that this story hasn't been updated in AGES and I'm not expecting it to be updated and I'm not pressuring you when I say it'd be a big shame to leave this incomplete, since it's so amazing!

If you do decide to continue, then I would suggest about doing a couple of chapters based on Serena settling in and making friends before jumping a few years ahead-just to make sure that no one gets confused.

Otherwise, you've done a fantastic job, I hope you will eventually continue for I'll be waiting ;)
7/27/2010 c1 xxdarkvampireangelxx
AWESOME love it hope you write more are you going to introduce some of the other girls into the story ?:):):)
10/19/2009 c1 8MoonFace01
This story is so cool! I luv the fact that you write the duels out; I wouldn't have the patience and that's what makes it a Yu-Gi-Oh GX fic in the first place! I know you haven't updated in a while, but please do; Chazz is one of my fave characters on the show!
8/7/2009 c1 72Sesshy's Mistress
Nice story, I can't wait to read more :)
8/3/2009 c1 7Amber Pegasus