for A Summer At The Burrow

8/7/2013 c6 1Bashirisuku
I like how you added vampires into the mix. To cool.
6/19/2011 c6 3DarkFlameInfernal
love it
1/23/2011 c1 AcadianProud
Just discovered you story and it has an interesting start.

two typos:

"vile of potion" should be 'vial of potion' (vile = unpleasant)

"subject up at diner that night" should be "subject up at dinner that night" (diner = A small, usually inexpensive restaurant)
12/28/2008 c5 CodenameConundrum22
i love the story!
10/7/2008 c5 1the lone wolf cries
this story is awesome i can't wait for the next chapter of it, it has really caught my interest and that is not an easy thing to do
9/19/2008 c5 14Makurayami Ookami
Wow. That’s a shock. I never would have dreamt that would have happened.
9/13/2008 c4 Makurayami Ookami
this was good. poor Ron.
4/5/2008 c3 11Cagholino
Dude dude dude what happens?That was awesome.^_^.
2/10/2008 c3 174Account Paused
you are evil. please hurry up with the next chapter! Tell us about Harry and Draco's wings. I hate you! WHATS GOING ON WITH THEIR WINGS!
7/31/2007 c3 3Ninalesca
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do hate you. Very much. ^_^

I am itching to find out about Harry and Draco... My stomach is in knots. Please, PLEASE write the next chapter, but don't rush. Rushed work comes out badly. Take your time, make it good!

Oh, Draco's a vampire in my fic too... but turning Harry into a slytherin vamipre? A bit ooc? Oh well, that makes it work nicer. I do really like it. On to my favorites list you go.

~Ninalesca
7/26/2007 c3 14Makurayami Ookami
Prologue: this is good.

Chapter 1: I do kinda feel bad for Dudley.

Chapter 2: this is good. Please update soon. I was just really getting into this.
7/26/2007 c3 InuhanyouLafiel
cool story
7/26/2007 c3 Kitsune Gem
*shakes you* more! Damint!
7/21/2007 c2 4Yoharashi
You're good. xD, you should make Harry a vamp now too though. Add more Drarry, that couple owns. Also the FredxGeorge is quite cute. xP
7/21/2007 c2 85Harmonic Friction
Y'know, usually the Dudley abuse saddens me, but you write this in a comical/"nice"? way, almost... Dudley seems annoyed and irate, but not terrified. He's kind of opening up to new experiences.. in so many ways.. Poor hetero kid.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service