for Faces From The past

Go Sarah Jane and K-9!

Thanks for writing.
8/24/2009 c4 11glistening moon
lol, this is awesome. :)

update! i know you haven't for a REALLY long time... but yer...

lol- her dog knows all about me!
6/22/2008 c1 35celticfox
This would be quite good if you just fixed the grammar.
9/5/2007 c4 36Elizabeth Bartlett
poor Ianto...you're so mean. I couldn't stop laughing. great cliffe and I hope you update soon.
9/5/2007 c4 3Sweet Cocoa
loved this chapter meeting Sarah Jane has been fun so far can't wait to see what happens next now that they have been introduced to K9!
8/21/2007 c3 51fififolle
haha! Brilliant. An unusual friendship, indeed. Marvellous voices. I didn't know the Snotty and Pongo thing. I am reading Biggles, though, maybe it will crop up ;) Hey! No more chapters! *sulk* Thanks, though :D
8/21/2007 c2 fififolle
Aw! Bless. Three cheers for Admiral Jackson! What a hero :) And I'm not so sure sending Owen to investigate Doctor's receptionists is such a good idea... LOL! Lovely stuff, terrific.
8/21/2007 c1 fififolle
Ian and Barbara! Squee! These are so lovely. Kind of ties everyone together, really nice job.
8/14/2007 c3 68Marshmallows rock
hrmm, interesting. hope they meet sarah soon
8/9/2007 c3 12eventyraren
grate story. I dont know what als to say. Updaate soon ok
8/8/2007 c3 68Kesomon
This is an ok story so far. Chapter three is a bit off on it's facts though. Alistair actually met the Doctor during the Yeti invasion of the London Underground, so having him explain the meeting during Robot doesn't make sense. If Harry had explained it all it would've worked. I'm sure though that you had a reason for writing it as you did.
8/8/2007 c2 12eventyraren
Grate story. I hve never seen anny of the old shows so I donĀ“t know so much bout thise peaple. I ahve onely seen season 1 with nine, thts the onely one that have om too my country, Sweden, so fare. I still whate for season 2 and 3, update soon ok
8/8/2007 c3 25sparxxa
Oh this is great! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the meetings with the companions. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that when they meet up with Tegan she'll bring up what happened to Adric.

Anyway, great stuff, I look forward to the next chapter!
7/30/2007 c2 3Sweet Cocoa
Nice Chapter - Can't wait to see who they will meet next!
7/21/2007 c1 4Greyaddict
this looks like a interesting fic! looking foward to an update!
17 Page 1 2 Next »