for My Feline Gentleman

4/15 c14 Guest
The nutcracker is one of my absolute favorite tales and I have read this story more times then I can count since finding you(which was several years ago) granted I’ve devoured just about all of your fan stories with Baron and Haru in them. Here’s to hopefully more wonderful works
Sincerely, N.M
3/2 c14 20BetweenTheSeaAndStars
I just adore this story.
12/17/2020 c14 27CharlieBoneFan
Nice!
9/22/2020 c14 9Jasmine Melody
*Sighs* I never get tired of reading this story!
7/26/2019 c10 1MisfortuneKeep
It always amuses me how Muta and Toto always fight but when one of them is down, the other would be worried.
And how much Muta trust Toto even after everything. I would never let anyone I don't trust carry me in such high places, no matter how much of a good person they are. And I would never run into trouble willingly for someone I don't like. I'm onto you Muta and Toto!
5/31/2019 c14 bree
I have officially read all of your stories, though now I don't know what to do with myself.
5/30/2019 c4 bree
You know, I've been been thinking this for a while now; but you REALLY don't like Machida. more often than not he's THE or an antagonist in your stories. By the way, once I finish this one I will have read ALL of your stories. You're a good writer and I can see your growth as you continued; though I read them in reverse. :P
4/15/2019 c13 11Astraica
Just re-read this wonderful story and I fell in love with it all over again! I absolutely love your writing and stories and am SO glad you continue to do so! ️
6/29/2018 c14 10Americaiuno
Such a great a story I finished it in one day and I loved it!
2/3/2018 c14 Guest
This has been such a lovely fic and a real delight to read. The progression of the romance was written very well too. Thanks for sharing. Definitely my fave CR fic I’ve read thus far.
2/3/2018 c4 Guest
I’m enjoying this fic immensely and it’s very well written, flows excellently, and has good characterisation of the Baron and Haru. Love the details about Hiromi and their respective families too.
1/4/2018 c1 Reanne
I lost count how many times I read your amazing stories. 23 years old now since last November and still living them. I'll bookmark this again as again changed phone so the last one is a spare.

Don't know if you'll be writing any new stories but I'll still read the current ones as many times as possible :)
Big fan. Happy new year
3/31/2016 c14 LonelyCatAngelKaty
Oh my goodness! I am so pleased I watched the cats return and looked up some fanart on DA to find someone drew your work and had a link to you on here today. And so far reading this one frist, I have a feeling I will enjoy all your stories greatly.
7/29/2015 c14 2Cecelia.Lunette
For a first fanfiction... this is beautiful!

I love this story and have read it through several times.
Plus I love all your other ones too.
6/12/2015 c1 lol
I have read so many of ur stories that u think I would remember that even if I don't like the name or summary, the story will more then likely be great. I don't know why I never read this one.
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »