for My Feline Gentleman

8/7/2007 c5 2Rebel of my Destiny
OH WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY! You must keep going! Do you hear me! I want to know what happened!

Keep at it! Its awesome!
8/7/2007 c5 EarthGurdian
Okay I thought this fic was great before, now there isn't a word that I can think of that could be justifiable to how fantastic the fic has become. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

8/7/2007 c5 Drifting One
NUSH!

UPDATE TODAY! NOW!

Evil cliffhangers...

ANyways, I love this stry. It's interesting, and orginal (I think) and amazing! Exceot for the fact that fanfiction won't let me read thje fourth chapter!

Anyways, please update soon!
8/3/2007 c3 4Color-de-la-Musica
Yay! You updated! It's as good as ever!
8/2/2007 c3 3Wielder of the Mighty Pen
I absolutely love it! Please update!
8/2/2007 c3 EarthGurdian
Yes! Two New Chapters! :) I'm really loving this story and I can't wait to read more. You know what that means :) UPDATE PLEASE!

8/2/2007 c3 11Astraica
E! You updated! Wow, I love how this is going. It's so cute! Baron's falling in love =^_^=
7/24/2007 c1 EarthGurdian
WOW, I really like this fanfic so far and I'm bouncing out of my seat to read the next chapter. Well done. I can't wait to read the next chapter so PLEASE update soon.

7/23/2007 c1 5A Silence in Winter
That was awesome! I think having a 'nutcracker' appeal was a great idea! Not only that, but the story is well written! It flows very well! You've also added some nice detail! Although I was a little confused when you spoke about one and two o'clock. I wasn't sure if you meant AM or PM. I assumed PM, but I felt it kind of important since it might set the mood for either a quiet afternoon or very early morning. All the same, the details you provided us with were amazing and I could really feel the story!

Even though Haru has her own quirks and a different life, she still greatly resembles the Haru from the original story. Great work! I can't wait to read the next part!
7/22/2007 c1 2The Great Flying Toaster
This is getting off to a great start, I hope you'll post more soon. It's very well written.
7/22/2007 c1 4Color-de-la-Musica
Please continue! I really wanna see what happens next! ^^
7/22/2007 c1 11Astraica
E! A new Baron/Haru fanfic! *huggles*! This is wonderful! I really like how this is written and the new take on the story, it really keeps you reading. Please! Continue I can hardly wait to read more! =^_^=
7/21/2007 c1 3Thundercat
Oh this is a very lovely and well constructed work. I was planing a "nutcraker" type fic myself!
7/21/2007 c1 11cutelittlekitten18
good start to it, i hope there more to read soon keep up the good work.

kitty