for My Feline Gentleman

8/12/2011 c1 34PrayerGirl
So cool!
6/4/2011 c14 6Kage Hasu
I love this story. So well written for a first time. The Nutcracker is one of my favorite stories and this puts such a different twist on it. Grapefruit Diet was inspired.
5/5/2011 c1 Guest
ok good but one small but crucial fact barons suit is light grey not white you of all people should know just pointing it out keep up the good work
4/22/2011 c6 NEKO GIRL
i have a ? does baron's statue look like him from tcr or whisper of the heart? you didnt clarifyy please tell
4/2/2011 c14 2muffin-samachama
Haha! Two stories in one day! Whoop! And yes, yes I did stay up until one in the morning to read this awesome piece of work. I have begun to notice a trend in your stories. Haru seems to have a trade of some sort. Painting, singing, fighting, toy-making, etc. I LOVE it! Somehow by giving her some specialty/profession makes her appear more mature. Which Haru is. Many play her off as some love struck teenager (which is partially true) but it makes her character seem less believable when this lovey dovey teen suddenly likes personal blended hot tea when she reads an 18th century book on a Friday evening. It doesn't entirely fit. It's possible, just not likely. But since you always give her some goal/ job to accomplish, she seems more driven and serious for her age, making her personality more consistent. Am I looking too into things again? Oh well. No questions this time! Great job, keep up the excellent work!

With loves

~Chalala
3/9/2011 c14 dribnevar
that flash of green was it some prelude to a magical ability Haru has, love a first sight, or something else? or are you not going to tell me and leave me guessing? id really like to know but i understand if you wish to leave it a mystery.
1/2/2011 c14 5Midnight the Black Fox
wow this is great on this one i truely couldn't stop reading from start to finish lol though this is one of my shorter reviews as i'm at loss for words except that I LOVED IT ^^ you did an amazing job great work ^^
12/23/2010 c14 3alynawatlovers
I hope you realize that between this story and Refuge, you've completely upstaged the Nutcracker for me. I can't even think of it before connecting Baron to Hans... But I guess that's a good thing for your writing skills.
12/4/2010 c14 chumley
I have to say. you had me in the first chapter alone. I just couldn't stop reading!

and you are telling me that this is one of first posted stories? I am amazed. I can see this as being a secondary script to the orginal plot line of 'The Cat Returns'!

you have made a fan of me! keep up the great work!
11/17/2010 c14 Yva J
I love this story. It was just fantastic from start to finish. :) I don't know what else I could say about it. I do have to tell you that I was reading this in a train station on Monday, and while I was reading a stray white cat with orangish colored patches (and no tail) came up me. When I lowered the notebook with the printout for a moment, I discovered that he was looking right at me.

Seconds later, he jumped up on the lap of the woman seated next to me, and she told me that she had three cats at home. Later when I told my husband about this, he asked me if the cat was there to lead me to the 'Cat Bureau'. The cat reminded me of Baron, and how this story really unlocked the fantasy in my mind as to why that cat was there.

I think if I was reading any other story but this one, perhaps the parallel would not have been so great, but this story, and the fantasy made me smile in this real world situation. That is what keeps me coming back and reading your stuff. The overall feel of the story, plus my feline visitor somehow drew me into the story, and made me smile.

So, many thanks for this delightful piece, and I'll just keep reading and reviewing as I go along. :)
11/6/2010 c14 2BelleBeauty2694
For one I lve the nutcracker, so your story brouht the best of both worlds thank you so much!
9/17/2010 c14 14Kintora
I was so engrossed with this story that I just couldn't take my eyes off of it. I love this very much, and fell in love with the characters all over again. Only this time, I liked the ending much better. I always wanted Baron and Haru together, but in the original story, that would never work out. So this has answered my wish - and is definitely going on my favorite stories list to stay. Thank you so much for bringing such an amazing story into the community! It is a fine job well done.
7/10/2010 c14 62Nanenna
Horray for happy endings, I always loved them. Grapefruit diet is a pretty awesome song as well.
7/10/2010 c13 Nanenna
Nevermind all this weird nonsense, let's jump right into the party!
7/10/2010 c1 Nanenna
An interesting start, I wonder what Louise did to Baron aside from be so concerned with her looks?

I absolutely adore Pride and Prejudice! It's one of my all time favorites!
149 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »